Reviews for Faces
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I love reading about Luke and his desperation for Lorelai. I hate that she ran to Chris, but I love that there was hope for them after all! You were able to put them back together and tell a story deep enough to connect them. Purely amazing.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I don't know why, but I was never as crazy about this one as I was some of your others. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it just didn't stick. The only thing I can point out is that it was definite fluff, but it was missing some of that great humor. I still smiled the whole way through though, because I can't deny that it was still so very cute!
ERC chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
tHAT WAS good!

I like it!
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Good story! Sweet, and very cute with some funny comments thrown in. Good job! Keep up the good work!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Aw, I loved this. It's great. The whole concept was sweet. Sorry this is so short. I really have to go. You're amazing!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
"When she kissed him in front of the diner that night, he had a feeling that she’d noticed."

This may be a new favorite of mine. I loved it, it was incredible!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Too cute, Java. Really, really cute. I like it. And you've made the finale happy for me. Good job!
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Very good. You used the quote, and in a perfect oneshot :)

xx EL xx
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
you are the King or queen or one chapter stories & it was a good story
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
aw that was soo cute...i absolutely loved it!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Its hard to make the stupidity of ASS-P right, but you did. Nice work. Thank you.

John Stone.
xogilmoregirlsox10 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
aw that was so adorable!

i loved it!