Reviews for Honeysuckle
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Absolutely loved this four part story :). Most of all it was very believable :D.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Beautiful. I was choked up and teary as early as midway through. Very well written and absolutely my fav of the four companion pieces. Adorable, sweet, and gah... I wish that would happen on the show. :) This is SO fav'd.

~Red
NonyMouse chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I loved this little Claire/Zach stories. It made me so sad when Zach just disappeared from the show and was suddenly never mentioned again. Claire obviously liked him quite a bit, and then he fell off the face of the earth. Twas sad. :(

These stories made me happy though. :]

~Noneh
tardislove chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That was so sweet. I love ZackClaire.
SCARREDxFORxLIFE chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was cute. I wish zach and Clair had realy gotten together, he is better then west.
dottysmiley chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
SWET! *has teh biggest most ginormous grin in the face of the whole frig'n world!* D _
summerlover1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
aww...i love this story i really really love the claire zach relationship sigh... claire never gets the guy! zach's gone from the show and peter's her uncle arg!...

loved it!
Civil Orange chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Hi!

Really liked this, it's very atmospheric. As usual, your metaphors are great (especially the glass tumbling off the table, that's just spot-on). And, well, I can't deny it's fluffy but hey, sometimes it's just nice to read something sweet and happy! Can't say the characters are authentic because I don't know them, but I can tell you they ARE characters and not just random non-entities!

Keep writing - I'm still waiting for that BSG story of yours, you know ;)
Shadowsnatcher7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I loved all four of your stories about this pair! The character descriptions are dead on and really cute, as well. Too bad this is the last part- I would love to read more from you. Planning on writing any more Clach any time soon? Hehehe, well, continue writing because you are excellent at it! :)

Oh, and I favorited your story! All four of them, actually.
DataAndrd chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Great story... well written; and yeah, a little sappy, but nothing wrong with that :)
Meshakhad chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Aww... so sweet.
Romako chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Aw, that was really nice

Very sappy, but that's what I needed today, thanks.