Reviews for Green Reflection
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Well I'm glad I don't have to worry about the pairing anymore . I could totally root for a Gelphie story, that means Elphie's coming back right? I'm still loving it so far, descriptions remain great and Glinda's letter to Boq was particularly well done, it sounded like her. I love seeing her be a little bit motherly too. I do have one question, how old is Fabala? I couldn't find it mentioned in the first chapter but I've been picturing her as about eight or so is that anywhere close? Anyway, great job I can't wait for more!
ellowyntinuviel chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
What a great story. This is really good so far, and I can't wait for you to continue.

And, if I may say, Gelphie is always nice... but it's still a good story, even if you don't go that route... but Gelphie makes stories good, too... ;)

Keep up the good work.
Sale chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This is really spiffy! I'd actually stay away from the Gelphie here, especially because of the age gap. Might make things a bit awkward in the long run, but that's just a suggestion. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This is great! I love your descriptions, they're very vivid. And I'm really loving your characterization of Glinda too. I can't wait to see where this goes, update soon!
Love That Wicked chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Leave it to Glinda to find another green girl to capture her heart. LOL

Loving it so far. More soon!
Pearl127 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Cool story. I'm excited to see where you take it.
The Darklight Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
“Elphaba Thropp II… Elphaba… I like it.”

And I like it too. Keep writing!
The Pixess chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Well, I certainly hope if it's Gelphie it's Gelphie I, since I highly doubt II would be exceptable by Higher Class Oz standards ;)

This was really well written, I usually don't read "another green girl" stories, but this looks really promising. I hope she gives her another nickname besides Elphaba though; that could prove confusing after awhile. Still, this is really good, I'll keep an eye out for an update! :)
danderson chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
really fantastic thusfar. well-written, descriptive, with little moments of humour.

please continue

d~
bluemoon86 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Great story so far. I'll give you a cookie if you make it Gelphie ;)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2