Reviews for The Yashiro Conspiracy
AiSherryChan chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
I'm guessing that you abandon this story? It's been years. I would love to read what's next though.
whydoyouwantotknowmyynameagain chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
:O what no! sorry for some reason I only wanted to read this chapter. I'm glad. It is sufficient as a one-shot. Right I'm off to bed. :) well done!
cloeskyler chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
if you are not updating can you write dropped or some thing so i don't keep on waiting thnx
Perfect Beauty chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Where's the next chapter?
Sumi031885 chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
No no no you can't end the story like that! What happens next? please update eventually. also loving this story.
MzMilo chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
tease...
TotalOtaku07 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
O_O

i understand now about the writer's block thing... it happened to me too; i suddenly lost my muse when i was on the edge of writing the climax! that big thing!

good luck and update soon!

im rooting for you! (dont let Kyoko or Ren die, okay? T_T)
TotalOtaku07 chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
How come I only came upon this fanfic now? Well, better late than never... I'm halfway through and liking every bit and part of your story. Great job!
BYF chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
lin Kim chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
WHAT THE HECK WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED SINCE!

GET BACK AT IT!
fanatic1010 chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTINUE? NOOO! T_T I gotta know what happens next!
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
Wow...is that Shinshi Doumei Cross?Don't ask me why the last scene reminded me of Arina Tanemura's work, I can't fathom ...falls, cliffs and stones.

Was this really named The Yashiro Conspiracy from the start?I would have thought such a memorable fic such as this(from Kyoko's act on cutting her hair and lightly injuring herself to Ren's Kyou disguise, there are many things that made this memorable)I would remember it's name.*confused*
Desertliliac chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
Such a cliffhanger!

Please update soon! We want to know what happens in the end~ I hope that Kyoko is ok!
lara chapter 15 . 2/14/2011
what a wonderful story i too hope one day for you to come back to the story
Ningen Demonai chapter 15 . 9/29/2010
Oh you are EVIL, leaving things at this cliffhanger. This story is seriously riveting and sincerely hope that you'll come back to it someday soon. Thank you for writing this!