Reviews for Fireworks
unicorns.united chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Excellent!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
I cried, I laughed, I sighed, and fell in love. This was truly a wonderful story. Very touching and full of win! Lol. I loved the slow burn and the build up was simply amazing! Thank you
The Quill Danced chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Absolutely wonderful! Love this very much!
liltle chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I love it! This had all the elements of romantic, anxiety, sadness and also excitement. Love the last phrase: "Fireworks, she mused distantly, seemed to be the most auspicious and fitting beginning to life with George Weasley." - and indeed, this fitted in this story well, as well as their relationship.
lulu halulu chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Aw! That was an amazing story! Very beautifully written and I loved the ending! )
Il'Diko chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
I'm a terrible reader. Found this story at lyin's favorites, read it (sneak-read it mostly at work), but didn't review. Also, I read a lot of your Harry Potter fanfics, so please forgive me if I review all of them in this one review! :)

I’m so happy I stumbled across your fics, they made my days this week! ;) Brilliant characterization, plot, story telling and style!

I hadn’t given much thought to F/A nor G/A, this gang was a bit indifferent to me, but reading your fics they grew up on me. You vowed the loss and pain both George and Angelina felt very well in the story, everything was very real, very well trough thought. They were both very strong characters, you nailed them. I loved how slowly you developed their relationship, you made it very believable.

I also loved the cameos of Alicia and Oliver (loved loved loved “Full Stop”, I never ever imagined I would love this couple so much), the Weasleys and everyone else.

I’m favoriting this story (and a bunch of another ones too:) and putting you on alert. Can’t wait to read on!

Cheers: Diko
Marina Del Pilar chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
I LOVED it *-*
gizmo1204 chapter 7 . 9/22/2009
Love it. A realistic story of how this relationship might have evolved.
damoon chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
I loved it! Thank you. I've been reading loads of George and Angelina fics lately and I think yours seems like the real deal. It's not all angst and humor is still everywhere and your George and Angelia are so perfect with all their banter and conversations. Aww
CrzyAngelchic chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
No. where IS the sexin? well i already reviewed the last chapter so I cant do it again. So i'll just say, It was a pleasure RE-reading this story. You write SO well. Do more stories please? for harry potter though lol. Pleasure reading.

CrzyAngelchic chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Score! get to the sexin. ;)

CrzyAngelchic chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
Wonderful chapter again. I really liked that scene in the shed. Let's get to the sexing! lol just kidding. I dont want this story to end, I know you only wrote a few more chapters but its such a comfortable pace and everything. Very much a pleasure reading :)

CrzyAngelchic chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
So I already read this story. But I liked it so much I'm reading it again and I realized that I didnt review until the very end last time and so I'm going back to review some chapters. I ADORE this story. It's so beautifully written and it's so real. It's the right amount of sadness...realness..without seeming over the top or angsty. I really enjoy reading it. until another review then..

Silverlake chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
Great ending! I loved the character development in this story and the depictions of the Weasley clan.
DiscoUnicorn chapter 7 . 8/4/2008