Reviews for Fireworks
monkeyface52 chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
Wow! This was fantastic! Wonderful in every way. You did a great job painting a really sweet picture of the development of their relationship. Loved it!
trustsnape38 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Great story. I had a little problem at first with Angelina and George getting together, but after reading your story, I could see how it could happen.
respitechristopher chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
What a wonderfully romantic story! I have to admit, G/A isn't my dream ship, but you've done an amazing job working this out in a very plausible manner. Doubt even Jo thought it out this thoroughly.
HPFanFictionFan chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
hehe - loved the fireworks - only a Weasley twin would be prepared to have fireworks to set off at a moment like this! :-)

This was one of the most lovely George Weasley romance after DH stories I've read - and believe me - I've read quite a few! I really enjoy when you write George/Angelina - whether it's friendship or romance - it's always good! :-D
HPFanFictionFan chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
Awpoor Angelina, I can see how she must me be feeling. Can't wait for the the two of them to fially get together in the last chapter. Thy will - won't they? Won't they?
HPFanFictionFan chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
It's in the middle of the night and I just can't stop reading. This story is bloody amazing. Personally I've always rather seen George with Alicia or Katie, but you're convicing me more and more.

I am a bit envious of Angelina, by the way. George is just so loveable *sighs*
HPFanFictionFan chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
The really interesting thing was, up close like this, George really didn’t look like Fred at all.

That line was perfect. So believable. You did a great job with this, the whole story. I love the way you interpret the characters!
HPFanFictionFan chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
It was such a lovely chapter! :-D
HPFanFictionFan chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Wow. Just - wow. Great. Fantastic. You wrote this so realistically - both, Angelina and George are completely convincing. I will have to read some more right now!
lyin chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
love the ending!- fireworks, so perfect- love her brusqueness and confession and the funness of them getting together- especially the description of what's happening w/ the broom while they're kissing and him getting thwacked- but anyway, great. you really made this pairing work, brilliant job. :D
lyin chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
fascinating to finally hear about angelina's ex- almost forgot about him- of course, you managed to make me loathe him through description- love alicia's 'cor' imitation, and poor angelina and george- so dancing around each other, such *impeccable* timing. great dialogue, as usual
lyin chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
love love love this- the cho chang bit, towler being a jerk, you describing several things- well, at least george's hair and angelina- as lovely (which might just be my favorite word, ever)- the vicky story (and the oops, not supposed to call her that- so fleur) - you get wonderfully into angelina's head throughout and george is just so adorable and george-ish how couldn't she fall in love with him?- even liked how you worked the katie/lee (which for some reason, never one of my favs...) great job, love this story :)
lyin chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
good to see the weasleys and i liked how you brought angelina into their fold, so to speak, and continually great george/angelina (also noticed, via penny, that you were writing this pre-them being canon- which, hey, clearly you got your divination o.w.l. and although i was less than crazy j.k. 'canonized' george/angelina- i think i groaned- it *is* compelling)- i love the way you've written them here- the 'curse-theenglish-language-tense' line and him not looking like fred up close esp.- loved the whole thing. i also like how you made the fred/angelina in the past a serious rel.- admittedly, the way dh set it up, he seemed to be kind of playing the field- but since we're only in harry's head, and he can get things wrong, you were able to twist 'everybody thought' nicely. great!
lyin chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
the dialogue in this is just so, so great i can't even list all the things i like- love oliver (and him w/ alicia!)- George's obnoxiousness as a memorial to Fred was a wonderful line and so oliver- love the window display, looking at the photo, the 'avuncular'(another great word)/fanciable conversation, that george uses cheering charms (that's proliferating through fics i think- given their world, he so would), and love that you've got her playing for the bats and the names of the other players. great :)
lyin chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
such a great scene- love that george was 'just there'- the weasley twins did always seem to be exactly where needed- interesting that angelina was married, and love the description of the smell of 'rain and fireworks' and unnamable george-ness. i like your approach to their relationship- george feeling protective and that maybe being the only thing she likes about 'this half' of her life, that she doesn't trust herself around him, and that the twins were a 'package deal'- also loved the 'my head's fine' bit- just fabulous and believable for five years on :)
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »