Reviews for Fireworks
lyin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
excellently interesting beginning, poor angelina- loved oliver's description of men interested in her- 'surly'- such a great word- and her responding surliness :)
SLynn chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
This was such a great story!
Nocturngirl chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
I love this story. This is what made me like the George/Angelina ship. That's the reason I wrote mine. I never thought of them before.
CrzyAngelchic chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
I love how your stories all seem connected. And since I've read nearly all of your george/angelina ones, I'm so glad I got to read this one. It completes the puzzle. You're a wonderful writer! I'm always excited to read your stories. I loved this one and if I never read another george/angelina story, that will be just fine. In my mind, your rendition of them getting together is the only one I need. Good luck in all you do. Pleasure reading.

Crzy
slytherinqt chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
tht was wicked alsome, i loved it! the ending rocked hard! u have talent.
Bishounenchaser chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
I don't review very often, but I felt I had to with this fic. It was wonderfully written and the wording was beautiful. I loved the character development and the ending result. You made me go through an array of emotions and I couldn't stop reading. At the end, it left me with a satisfied and warm feeling. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more stories from you.
masarin chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
This story was insane, I've just read the whole thing in a little less than an hour and you've made me laugh and cry and feel a whole spectrum of emotion (if that even makes sense!). I don't have any words that will do justice to how much I love this fic. Great work! And now that you've so thoroughly convinced me to love George/Angelina with all my heart, I hope you write more of them!

Oh, and this is very random, I couldn't help but notice that you used two of my favourite lyrics from two of my favourite songs for chapter 2 and 3 (Speeding Cars and Colorblind), so I've decided I'm going to do my best to listen to the rest of the songs, because for me, those two songs are the perfect soundtrack for this fic.

And, just...thank you for writing this fic. You made my day (if not my week/month). :)
sassyne chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I love this story. George and Angelina probably did get together after Fred's dying. They were both close to him, and probably turned to each other. This is very realistic. Many times when a woman's husband dies, if his best friend is single, they end up together. They both loved the guy who died. It's very believable that they would end up together. Good job! Write more George/Angelina pairings.
audi katia chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
Aw, fireworks and Weasley twins go like peanut butter and jelly.

This was a wonderful story and I'm sad to see that it's over. Keep writing! I can't wait to read more stories from you.

(And I love how their kiss was awkward.)
lil secret 6969 chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
This story was classic, each chapter was more splendid than the last. I think George/Angelina make a terrific couple. I can't wait for your next story, you've definitely made me a fan.

Thank you.
Fredsonetrueluv chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
The fireworks were a perfect touch!

It took George long enough though, but I'm happy. Happy to see these two end up together. Happy to see them put the bad memories behind them. But even more happy to here you might write more about this couple!

I look forward o more, and I have immensely enjoyed reading this story.

- Sophia
BlueSky1985 chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
I just absolutely loved this entire fic.

Please do write more GeorgeAngelina soon! I can't wait!
Tremma chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
cool! i liked it!
angelface04 chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
i'm pretty sure that this deserves a communal aww. so...on three...

lol. i'm just playing. this was just about as realistic as a fluffy moment can be (which is a rather large compliment, in case you were wondering!)

the last line was quite wonderful.

and i love how she whacked him with the broom accidentally. :) it was rather endearing...

great fic altogether...you have an incredible style and i can't wait to read more george/ange fics from you!

angelface04
Yolchen chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
that was oh-so-beautiful and wonderful, i loved it, really. thaanks for this superb story ')
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »