Reviews for Fireworks
Gryffinsilver chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I really love this story..It's enchanting and each chapter is unique in its own way..I'm so happy tht angie and George finally got together..I love it.. U're really keen on updating... well keep up the great work
Rapid Squirrell chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
What can I say? I'm so happy with the ending and so sad that it is the end. Wonderful.
galicianphantom chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
yay they got together! great story, although I mus admit I'm a bit sad to see it end!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Okay, so this was a good chapter and all, but it kinda feels rushed. I mean, they didn't really talk things over or anything, just jumped right in feet first. I mean, why did George even change his mind? It has to bother him to some degree that his brother almost married the woman he's falling for.

Will there be smooth sailing from here? I almost hope not because this doesn't seem like a very realistic ending. That's just my opinion though.

-P.G.
brigrove chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
please don't leave us there too long!
Tremma chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
aw! thats sad! more please!
angelface04 chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
so, sorry for taking so bloody long to read and review - i guess later is better than never, though. ;) anyhow, i just read chapters 4-6, and i must say that my favorite line so far has been when she was all close to george, and she was thinking, "up close like this they didn't look so much alike" or something like that. :) it was just wonderous.

anyhow, i really, really like the direction that this story is going. this is something that i can definately picture happening after the seventh book. i like how george is still acting like george (which, i'm sure, is easier after 5 years) but still, it's good to have a break from all of the angsty, melancholy fics about him and read some where he's back to normal...or as normal as he'll ever get, i suppose. i love how he wanted to tell victorie abotu fred...about how he still has a sense of humor about him pertaining to fred and his death...it helps make the pain of losing fred a bit easier (for me as well as for them, most likely. :))

okay, so i'm totally rambling, but i don't care! i love the dialouge in this fic - it's very real and believable and i really, really, really, really want george to just let go and LOVE HER LIKE HE WANTS TO!

update soon (which you've been rather good at doing! lol)

angelface04
audi katia chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
Normally, I don't like G/A fics because I love F/A so much. But this is so tastefully done. It really shows how George and Angelina could feel for each other. It also depicts how they would handle the "moving on" period of their lives very well, as well.

I particularly liked how you explained the holiday season, as well. Not sure why, but I really liked that.

Anyway, please update soon.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
Oh no! Bad George! I hope Angelina doesn't slip into her old, antisocial habits again.
lil secret 6969 chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
Oh I'm gutted,these two should know better than anybody that life is to short. That being said...this chapter was terrific. Please keep going.
galicianphantom chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
oh no! poor angelina! horrible timing, but George was totally adorable, in a heartbreaking kind of way. Update soon!
Fredsonetrueluv chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
Screw being honorable!

I have to give it to George for trying to do the right thing, but ARGH! They both obviously love each other, and yet neither one is willing to really say it. And I think it all boils down to Fred. But if they can make each other happy, I'm sure Fred wouldn't have minded...terribly.

This has turned into quite the melodrama, and I love it.
Yolchen chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
oh no ._.

why had george to do that to her T_T

good chapter, pleease update the next soon ;_;
Blazing-Orchid chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
I'm addicted - how soon can you update this?

Lol - you've got me on tenterhooks, and I can't wait to find out what happens next (as I might have mentioned!). It's beautifully written, flowing and you've captured the characters amazingly well. You'e portrayed George and Angelina's individual loss, confusion and grief perfectly! I really, honestly can't think of a single criticism, and I hope you update soon!
Fredsonetrueluv chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Yay!

Angie's in love! Angie's in love! With George Weasley!

Which, in hindsight, could actually complicate things more, eh? Will she act differently around George now? Will she tell him? Does he feel the same way? What about Fred?

Argh, so many questions! I'm starting to think that George was always the one for her now, even before Fred's death...is that wrong?
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »