Reviews for Fireworks
Chemisa Potter chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Awesome as usual. Ha, don't be one of the people who wait until 6895 months to post another chapter. I like the speed how you're going with the story. Not too fast or too slow. It's just right. The dialogue, characterization, and plot is going well. I also like how you know the dates and times well and accurately. D

Keep updating!
myrtlenator chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
I really love this. The characterizaion is spot-on. The conversation between George and Angelna in W was so perfectly written. Oh, and Oliver Wood is hysterical! Can't wait for more!
Rapid Squirrell chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
A completely lovable George and Angie tale. I find myself liking this story even more with each word.
lil secret 6969 chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Well written. I love how mature George/Angelina have become. Thanks for updating so quickly. Please keep going.
Tremma chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
more more more more more more more more please!
galicianphantom chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
riveting story- I'm glad you're updating so quickly!
AKpeach chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
The dinner should be interesting!

So I'm guessing George's parents didn't really now about Angelina and Fred?
AKpeach chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Part of me wants to hate the idea of George and Angelina together, because I was such a staunch supporter of Fred/Angie...but with him gone, and these two left hurting, it just feels right. You really captured the awkwardness between the two, then the brief moments of joy, to the refounded friendship.

I can't wait for more...I'm off to read/review the next chapter!
AKpeach chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
How can you leave it there?

I definitely have a love/hate relationship now with cliffhangers...this chapter has confirmed it. I think you've really captured Angie's angst, showing her depression, her seclusion from society, all of that.

But who is this stalker guy? And what could he want with her besides her money? And what does "dosh" mean?
Chemisa Potter chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Wow, this story is great. It's great so far, the dialogue is great, the descriptions are great, the story line is great. Wow, I have to stop saying great but I can't cause that's what your story is- great!

D Keep updating please! ;]
lil secret 6969 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This was great, I loved the tie in from your other story. I've been waiting for this. Can't wait for the update.
angelface04 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
yay! a george x angelina chapter story! i really like the way that this one started out - good backstory without being boring. in fact, it was far from it! who's this creepy man? who was behind her? what's going to happen to her?

and, of course, when's the brilliant george weasley going to come into the picture?

update soon!