Reviews for Kurayami
Inuyasha chapter 48 . 11/14/2016
Just in case you ever come by and see this; Hi, I started reading your fic in 2007 and I've just been going through all of my fics I save onto my hard drive and seeing if any of them are still around. I'm glad to see that this one is still available on ffn when so many of my old loved ones have disappeared. I just wanted to write to tell you that no matter how long ago it may have been, your writing inspired and brightened peoples days. This is a fond memory of when I was younger. If no one else has said it, thanks for not deleting. It's like looking at a photograph of when I was a kid. Hope you get to read this someday.
Shinome Akira chapter 48 . 7/7/2012
Please write more! Or a sequel or something like that.
Blaaaaa chapter 21 . 1/30/2012
Ready? Are we all ready? ALL TOGETHER NOW- ! Sooooo cute! Possibly one of the best fluffs I've ever read! good job!
ichigo1508 chapter 32 . 5/19/2011
good job so far~
ichigo1508 chapter 22 . 5/18/2011
good job!~ so far but sadly another day of school...
ichigo1508 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
hn. i like it so far... but i got school so good night and i read this chapter tomarrow!
perchesinthesoul chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow, awesome story!

Keep up the awesome work!
LooneyBird chapter 16 . 3/14/2010
i love your story i hope that you decide to continue with it because its very well written and a great read. thank you for giving me some great entertainment
Ray-nee-chan chapter 48 . 11/26/2009
i loove the story, though da ending was.. alittle unsatisfacting (sp?)i hope well see some of ur other new work! thank u for finishing the fic lol!
Panda Blitz chapter 48 . 11/16/2009
AWE! *Sobs* Such a sad ending! Awesome story though!
Kirst chapter 30 . 5/27/2009
Ok so I suck at reviewing and I won't be able to give you any kind of helpful advice, but can I just say that you are freaking hilarious. I was dying of laughter infront of my computer reading this chapter! Keep up the awesome work!
CaitlinTierney chapter 48 . 5/5/2009
sniff. aw the ending was cute.

Are you going to write an epilouge? you should...

It would be cute.

ex. Gin and Kakashi were married shortly after and had x amount of kids...
invisible-gurl chapter 48 . 4/29/2009
aw so sweet... are you going to write an epilogue? or just fix up this last chapter?... great job i loved this fic )
Rokhi chapter 48 . 4/29/2009
Well, what do you know...there was light at the end of the tunnel afterward. After 48 chapters, all I can say is that your patience greatly exceeds mine.

I'm glad you didn't just kill everyone and say they all lived happily ever after. The bitterness mixed in with the sweet made it much better than that, although, if I didn't know how much you love happy endings, I would have half-expected Gin to never return. You know, make this whole thing a giant tragedy. n.n

Yep, I could definitely see the spots that suffered under the rush of "can we finish it already!" It would be cool if you came back someday and buffed those spots up a bit. If you did, you'd probably have a few chapters worth of a finale.

Anywho, glad to see you managed to finish. There are few things in life that bug me like permanently unfinished stories, so I'm happy that didn't happen here.

Good luck with whatever you write next, and I'll keep an eye out for the next installment of Fear and Blood.

~Rokhi

(previously/better known as akai-sora n.n And thanks for the shout out in the author's note! You're very welcome!)
SuperTay chapter 48 . 4/29/2009
So it's over...

It was kind of sad thought. Kai becoming blind and his family still won't forgive him after trying to save his sister. Then you have Sakura losing an arm ( She's not really my favorite but still...)

Sasuke being dead...Me like. If you've been hearing what was happening in the manga, you'd be suprised to hear how many want him to die now.

Overall I liked this story. If you ever plan to write another fic (Don't do it because I said so) you should do a side story about what Gin was doing during those years or just write an entirely new fic with nothing to do with Kurayami whatsoever.

Good luck with your other fictionpress fics.