Reviews for Do I matter?
KashyaCharsi chapter 1 . 5/25
Aww, this story makes me cry, smile and get off :D I understand Dead is holding onto the delusion that Sam is just using him despite clear evidence to the contrary, but I still feel Sam is unnecessarily stringing him along. I am far from extroverted myself, but if I'd insert myself into Sam, I'd feel his last thought after their first sex, and just after I would whisper "I love you" with an affectionate squeeze. And instead of leaving, I'd explain clearly, with words, "I love you, I thought it was obvious. I am not going anywhere. I slept with you because I thought you wanted it, too. If you don't, that's okay, too, I just want to be with you. I could never take advantage of you. And stop thinking you are weak. You will always be my hero, being human won't make you less of one. It breaks my heart you suffered so much because of me, but I am glad you are at least opening up to me."
UniverseScoutNebula chapter 9 . 3/28
any chance of an update?
Luna Ackles chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
Please tell me this is not the end!

That you will write more! .
Luna Ackles chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I loved it~!

So cruel and sad, but loved it.

Dean is so silly! Poor him! Loved the fact that Sam was the top ;)
rikachan chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
OMDG... beautiful...please continue PLEASE!
kirallie chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Just reread this for about the tenth time. Please, please say it's not abandoned and will be continued soon! Pretty please? Love it!
Slackerdemonchild chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
I have read ALOT of Fanfictions...any this is problably my only third or second review on this site... and I would truly have to say that the end of this chapter was the sweetest angst-filled kiss between these two men. Please continue your work it's very catching.
cold kagome chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
P,P O MG POOOR SAMMY READ ALL THE CHAPTER... LOL THAT WAS LONG BUT LOVE IT... HOPE SAMMY TELL DEAN HE LOVE HIM AND HE NOT USED HIM FOR A SEX TOY/ POOR DEAN HE BROKEN... AWWWE HOPE SAMMY FIX HIM... 6,O
Shinichi1412 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Oh my god, I love this story. I've been crying since chapter 2, but I couldn't stop reading, it's just that good! X3
Writer-4ever-and-always chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
More!

Love it even though im not into the self hurt thing or Dean being the really weak one but i still LOVE it!

Your a great writer!

D
Stonerchick555 chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
Please please update soon
Chi Haku chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Next part please please please please!
Night Fire chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
This is such a great story. I am new to the world of fan fics But I love this story. Please do write some more. I can not wait to read wait happens next.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 9 . 7/6/2009
Wow this is such a heart wrenching story. So sad to see Dean so broken.. Hope you continue this story someday.
fantasy115 chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
Bonjour,

Une histoire triste mais sublime.

La dépression de Dean semble si réelle, c'est douloureux à lire o.

I can't wait for more.