Reviews for Concerto in D Minor
aya chapter 20 . 7/23
Because there will be no happy ending for L and Light in a story like this. But it's bittersweet and I like it nonentheless. Both of them are just too stuborn, too set in their way, and frankly, doesn't really understand their own heart. Too socially awkward in their own way. Thank you for writing this
rainynightmare chapter 20 . 3/29
This story really fucked up my emotions - please know that. God, I only curse for good reasons and this story is a fan-fucking-tastic reason to curse. I did not expect to be bawling my eyes out at 2am reading this. You are an amazing writer and I hope you know that. Usually in a story like this I would have loved to see smut, but this story hit my standards so high that it wasn't even needed. This beautiful telling of their pride complexes and childish ways, brings this hurricane of feels and it just tickles my heartstrings in the most strangest, darkest days it can. Thank you for this beautiful masterpiece which will always be in my mind and heart.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
I love the ending
jyotimeena10 chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
sniff sniff..the ending was heart rending
jyotimeena10 chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
it was great...so awesome...
Guest chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
I'm crying... -hides in depression corner and cries- That was absolutely beautiful... -wipes tears- My chest aches... The ending was so beautifully written... Everything hurts...

Lots of love and tears,

-Star Dancer
dancingonthestars chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
I'm going to start with a small correction. It wouldn't be 'drug', proper grammar would call for 'dragged'. Just a bit of advice.
On a happier note...I think. I just about cried when L hugged Light. I was barely holding on to my dignity, as I was standing on the edge of tears. Anyway, the story is beautifully magnificent; with some heart-ripping angst.

It's lovely,

-Star Dancer
Crazy reviewer chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
O my god! That was epic!
Karano chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Oh Gods...I don't have anything to say.
BlueberryFridge chapter 20 . 10/30/2013
I know you made this during the Ice Age; but, for me, this story never gets old. I especially /adore/ the nineteenth chapter till the last. And, let me tell you this, mate: I felt this particular story was very special to me when I began reading about Light's watching of the video (i.e., in the epilogue) - it STUNG. When I read the last five words of the story, I thought they were fairly fitting as conclusion. And, I LOVE YOU because I /wept like an idiot/ over the last chapter.

Kudos to ye fer all yer stories! You are quite an amazing writer. :D
karolinami132 chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
Aww soo romantic! ! I never would of thought that l would play the violin :) cute!
Fury of the Night chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Wow, I absolutely loved this story! I started reading it a day ago, and finally finished it in the late morning hours. The ending is so bittersweet, and I adored how you countered L and Light's personality against one another. Truly, one of the best stories on this site!
White Eevee chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
I cried. This was beautiful and so, so heartbreaking.
Chillybean chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
I know this story was completed long ago, but I just have to review this chapter. It is amazing! I actually went "Ohhhhh!" at the very end. I didn't even realize what L was doing, and it makes so much sense! That is true power, isn't it.
tae chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
This is beautiful. I cried so hard. And I can actually relate to L. I've been broken really bad by someone really close to me. A lover you might say. I love this.