Reviews for Concerto in D Minor
Kaizen Kitty chapter 17 . 8/19
Good story. I like the way you write, vividly and very much in-character. The scenes feel real, you bring the characters to life, the dialogue is amazing (you make them talk like actual human beings, which is very cool!). And I enjoyed the kisses between L and Light in this fic. What I didn't enjoy was the abundance of cutting and fighting. Your interpretation of L and Light is rather dark and violent. Im afraid that just didn't appeal to me much. The way how they cannot let go of their pride and submit to each other is very true to L and Light's canon personalities. And yet when they start cutting each other with knives, and can't be intimate without being extremely violent, that part just squicks me out. It was a sexy scene, ...until they continued to try murdering each other despite their increased intimacy. The intimacy isn't based on a mutually beneficial friendship, it's more like a love-hate relationship turned up to eleven.

Still enjoying the story though. :-) You're a good writer, and this is an old fic, I wonder how you write now. Saw you have some newer Death Note fics.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 3 . 8/18
This is a more detailed scene, ;-) cool fight scene, plenty of descriptive narration to understand what's going on. Good. Only thing that can be improved here is the point of view: the narration seems to head-hop randomly from L to Light within the scene. Keeping the viewpoint limited to one character only would really help (imo).
Kaizen Kitty chapter 2 . 8/18
Absoutely love the dialogue and the plot of this scene (what happens in it: the L and Light interactions). The only thing that could have used some work is the choppiness of the sentences (they're mostly bare dialogue lines, which are well written and read easily, but could have used a little more descriptive narration around it, imo). :-) Anyway, glad to find another cool Death Note fic, thank you!
ArmadaOfShips chapter 1 . 4/22
This is one of the most in character fics with this pairing that I have ever read. It is twisted and beautiful, monstrous and inevitably tragic.
I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING BUT NO I GUESS NOT THANKS. *sobs* This was amazing... But damn it I really wish it had had a happy ending. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now
WolfsLullaby chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
My heart lurched. It's achy, now. I just want you to know, no DN fic has ever drawn tears from my ducts. I am impressed and depressed all in one, happy little ball. What an absolutely perfect ending... Ugh. It's bittersweet, really. Brava, simply brava. I've read [ a lot ] of DN fics, but this... I'm glad to have stumbled upon you. Few others can breathe such life into these complex characters, but you played them wonderfully. I really hope to see more updates from your other stories- I'm hopelessly addicted.
aya chapter 20 . 7/23/2015
Because there will be no happy ending for L and Light in a story like this. But it's bittersweet and I like it nonentheless. Both of them are just too stuborn, too set in their way, and frankly, doesn't really understand their own heart. Too socially awkward in their own way. Thank you for writing this
rainynightmare chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
This story really fucked up my emotions - please know that. God, I only curse for good reasons and this story is a fan-fucking-tastic reason to curse. I did not expect to be bawling my eyes out at 2am reading this. You are an amazing writer and I hope you know that. Usually in a story like this I would have loved to see smut, but this story hit my standards so high that it wasn't even needed. This beautiful telling of their pride complexes and childish ways, brings this hurricane of feels and it just tickles my heartstrings in the most strangest, darkest days it can. Thank you for this beautiful masterpiece which will always be in my mind and heart.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
I love the ending
jyotimeena10 chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
sniff sniff..the ending was heart rending
jyotimeena10 chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
it was great...so awesome...
Guest chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
I'm crying... -hides in depression corner and cries- That was absolutely beautiful... -wipes tears- My chest aches... The ending was so beautifully written... Everything hurts...

Lots of love and tears,

-Star Dancer
dancingonthestars chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
I'm going to start with a small correction. It wouldn't be 'drug', proper grammar would call for 'dragged'. Just a bit of advice.
On a happier note...I think. I just about cried when L hugged Light. I was barely holding on to my dignity, as I was standing on the edge of tears. Anyway, the story is beautifully magnificent; with some heart-ripping angst.

It's lovely,

-Star Dancer
Crazy reviewer chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
O my god! That was epic!
Karano chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Oh Gods...I don't have anything to say.