Reviews for A Mean Old Man
Thescarredman chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Beautiful exposition. I'm thinking this must be a crossover of some sort, though, so maybe you should tag it as such and update the character list. Even not knowing who these two originally were, I found their stories engaging. Thank you for this strange but lovely backstory.

Makes me look very differently at 'War Stories,' and especially the "Take me, sir. Take me hard," scene.
abelard chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow, this is soooooo creative and actually works in terms of the crossover. I usually detest crossover fics but this one is just so right on. Excellent!
tranquilium chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
very nice story, though Inara can also be added since she played the Orici in the Stargate series.
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow, that was AMAZINg, adn a total ROFL on that last line. I like it!
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
HAH! That was really cute. And funny, in a very bizarre way. And perfectly appropriate that River could freak out even two such as they. And by the way, I love your collection of quotes in your intro. Very, hm, revealing. (wink)
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Ah! That was the coolest. :D I haven't even seen Angel, but I get the concept. I agree with the others, you really made this work, it's bloody believable.

meepscrawler chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Sweet! I love this one! And I love Caleb! And Jasmine! And Marcus Hamilton! And Firefly! SO this fic is perfect for me. Please keep going!
jackie chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Wow. This was really good. I liked how you made everything, fit. Terrific job! This could also be the start of a really interesting series... I would love to see how you would make Marcus fit in there.
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Very interesting concept. I love it:)
GAKDragonMCP chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I thought this was a very interesting take on the other roles of the actors. And I agree with the previous reveiwer. This needs a one-shot to explain the bit with Jayne & "legal lore" - is River comparing him to Marcus Hamilton? Or is Jayne Cobb really someone else?
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This story was pretty great, it was made pretty believable. I could see it, anyway. And it would be extremely fun to see "Jayne"'s side of the story.