Reviews for Bonded
lnori chapter 1 . 4/18
i love your fics omg i look forward to reading more of your stories
A Soulless Poet chapter 5 . 3/18
This was so purely beautiful!
(NO threesom please?!)
Aya chapter 5 . 2/23
You Rock *Nosebleedfaint*
spazz4eva1128 chapter 5 . 1/8
I want me a Sai. For the... well, you know.
Geez. I feel ashamed, but I LOVED THE INTRIQUITE SEX SCENES! Fucking hell YOU TURNED ME INTO A DAMN PERVERT!
Do the sequel :) I'd LOVE to read it.
spazz4eva1128 chapter 4 . 1/8
Lol this was supposed to be a cool down after I got so worked up! But for some damn reason, I got even more worked up!
I chalk it up to your amazing writing. Great job!
spazz4eva1128 chapter 3 . 1/8
AHHHHHH.
I KNEW IT.
I'm a pervert. I'm a damn pervert.
Great chapter btw XD
spazz4eva1128 chapter 2 . 1/8
Woww... Sai is something else.
I started this story just to see what it would be like, but I'm fucking hooked now.
LOL I feel like a damn pervert, hahah but I love the way he's experimenting on her like she's some sort of experiment. Really enjoyable stuff!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
I love your fic, it was at first very rapist like and scared me but then Sai's innocence is just.. Wow. I literally didn't know brushes could be used like that, and the part where Sakura was being painted, whew that was sensual and yet very cute and I don't even know what I'm talking about now.
thatgirlingrey chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
It's awesome, I find it funny that Sai went to Kakashi's aid and asked or advice, his cluelessness was so adorable! I loved the part where Sai painted on Sakura and told her that he never felt inclined to do it on anyone else's and made Sakura feel special it was so touching xD and the thought that Sai's bathroom had a glass wall overlooking Konoha made me wonder, won't ninjas passing said glass wall be able to see them? I imagined people's reaction to it and had a good laugh.
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
I LOVE IT! Will Naruto join them?
JoFoxWolf chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Intersting story, but isn't it ripped off SaiSaku doujinshi of exactly same plot and setting? I don't mind when comics are being rewritten as stories, but I feel really uncomfortable knowing there's actually a doujin like that.
Traveler07 chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Hot damn.
kira215 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Wow i have a demand that u bring ur sai to life and send him my way... very hot hot hot
kira215 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Eeeeeee! You write such great smut stories i absolutely love them
Kurai Ummei chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Your writing is pretty solid, but the rape is really disgusting. I apologize for judging before reading the entire thing, but I can't continue. Maybe you should consider a rewrite or removing this story.