Reviews for Who Dances in the Rain?
Dreamer Mist chapter 74 . 8/19/2013
I love all the different one-shots. You are an amazing writter. I love all the different ways you write the guys. I can't wait to read more.
Annoying Little Twit chapter 74 . 7/5/2012
Oh, I very much enjoyed this chapter. It wasn't hard to play this in my head; I was laughing through the entire thing! Great job :)

Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 74 . 7/3/2012
Aw, flirting! Mean flirting! Whoo!
something like human chapter 74 . 7/3/2012
I loved this chapter. I do think the two of them would "flirt" through potshots, teasing, and terrible innuendos.
something like human chapter 73 . 6/27/2012
i read it all today. I loved so many of them. (don't care much for the sad ones though... but that's just me) I'm intrigued by all the different story lines in here that could all easily be their own fics. I love the way you write Duo and WuFei.

which is kind of funny because I just looked at your penname and realized that you left me a review not to long ago about how you liked how I wrote the two.
Annoying Little Twit chapter 73 . 6/26/2012
I really liked this one! Really really! I'm glad you updated, especially considering your exhaustion stemming from work (know the feeling!) so it makes me feel all sparkly (oh dear god, it's time for me to sleep if I can't find a better adjective than that...) inside to see you taking the time to update. I probably said this before, but don't rush! I prefer good quality to speedy updates, and reality takes a lot higher priority than pleasing me (that's my lover's job anyways ;D)

In2lalaland chapter 72 . 5/15/2012
Ha! can't be easy saving the life of someone like Duo or Wufei, they don't seem like the type of person who appreciates it.

Lovely little story a usual, especially with the sweet ending.

I'm also very impressed that you have gotten to chapter 72. Amazing, very well done :D
Leikaru chapter 72 . 5/14/2012
D'awwwww xD 3
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 72 . 4/6/2012
Aw, cute! It's like Valentine's Day a few months later!
Ronin101 chapter 71 . 11/13/2011
Awww! Love this story! Grim and worrisome with lots of character development sprinkles and a dash of camaraderie! 3 Glad to see another installment! :-D

Ronin101
Aurora Musis Amica chapter 71 . 11/13/2011
Very nicely brought concept around from start of the fic to the end. Good work.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 71 . 11/13/2011
I don't know if Wufei would actually cry. . . . I mean, maybe he would, but I don't think so.

Still, this chapter is so sweet! Aww~!
Annoying Little Twit chapter 71 . 11/12/2011
Good god! Can't you type anything that is crappy? Just kidding, I love always getting a good read from an update by you :) I just have to tease ;D

And another excellent work as always, of course!

Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 70 . 8/13/2011
I like the way that kiss is described.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 69 . 8/13/2011
Oh, how cute! And, with Shini, psychotic! Nice combination.