Reviews for Shattered
too sad
way to sad
i hate war
Lilyoda chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
Beautiful ending to a good story. I'm glad to see Hawkeye and Margaret got married.

Keep up the good work.
celticmaggie chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
Hi Toodles

After our phone conversation I thought I would go and re-read your story and give this last chapter another review. As I said before I absolutely loved this last chapter and yes I did recognize the poem and now I can see why you went from the funeral to this last chapter and finished it here.

Brave Toodle *claps*

Sorry if I didn't understand at first.
Olive Drab chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
A nice way to end this, showing that although life will continue without them, the ones who go before us are never forgotten. Well done.
Mamabella chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
Really sweet ending I needed tissue. Write again soon.
Murgy31 chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
That was brilliant...I love it!
AttheSwamp chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
Lovely speeches, both Erin's and the poem. I hope writing this story helped you come to terms with things.
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
If I wasn't in a clasroom right now in front of a ton of people... I can guarantee you that there would be tears pouring down my face. AMAZING!
elise D chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
hey jess.!

first chapter is great eill read the rest tomrrow!

mwa luv ya

xox
AttheSwamp chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
What a lovely eulogy. That must have been very difficult for you to write.

Well done Toodles *Claps approvingly*

I loved the HM in this chapter. I certainly wasn't expecting Margaret to kiss him like that!

Everything is so perfect in the way that you have Margaret and Hawkeye behaving towards each other and also trying to deal with their own grief.

Lovely chapter.
Lilyoda chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
That was a beautiful chapter and I wanted to start crying when Hawkeye was giving BJ's eulogy.

Good job and I hope you post more soon!
Olive Drab chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
This is really moving. I hope wrting it has helped you with the loss of your grandfather.
CanonAntithesis chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
Man, this is really sad. Can't wait to see where you take it.
Rebecca Cage chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
DAMN!You are GOOD! Keep going! I LOVE this story!

Rachel :-)
Mamabella chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
nice chapter I like the interaction between Hawkeye and Margaret. I hope you update soon and H&M get closer