Reviews for The Demon Siblings
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 7/15
I think it's interesting that Fawkes chose Amelia as his respectable, neutral party to talk to Harry rather than taking Dumbledore ... especially since I'm willing to bet Dumbledore gave him some very different instructions. It makes me wonder about the nature of Dumbledore's bond with Fawkes. The old wizard's musings about Harry and (I assume) Neville have a less than benign tinge to them, as he plans to keep them from becoming too strong. So ... a corrupt control freak?

I'm curious about the nature of the Kyuubi and Harry's Horcrux. Huashi and Sarutobi seemed to be aware that it wasn't an ordinary scar; but not being magical, they apparently couldn't tell that it was something evil. I'm wondering why Kyuubi hasn't had some sort of interaction with it. I'm also concerned about how Dumbledore will react to Kyuubi, as it is a demon (?). Yet, it doesn't seem to be an evil demon. I suppose all three kids will be heading for Hogwarts, since they are bonded; I can't see them being separated.

Well, on we go ...
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 6 . 6/2
me gusto mientras duro! escribiste muy entretenido y bueno.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
I'm rather offended by the conclusion of this story. Instead of any of the dozens of other ninja to pick you have them sacrifice Zabuza which leaves Haku all alone and no reason to live. You give the Dursleys no legal punishment after Dumbledore's threat. Make two of them have what they've always envied which spirals into giving them an even better life of happiness and wealth with no concern of what they did or even what happened to Harry. There's no mention of the third Hokages rules and contingencies for the 3 ninjas or for the wizarding world so that they don't have a war on their hands. No not even a war. A slaughter. The wizards would have a slaughter on there hands cuz they can't keep up with ninjas. Then you cut to Hinata somehow for some reason cooking up a nonsensical prank where her brother gets in trouble though not really. And that's it. No mention of Dumbledore and what he tries to do to manipulate harry. Nothing about how harry and his siblings take advantage of the wizarding worlds cowardice and foolery by claiming all the potter riches and taking revenge on those who put harry in such awful care and exposing petunia for the wretch she is in her abuse of their savior. You even had severus liking her. Severus! Shit man the dude couldn't stand her and wouldn't even after he was obviously forced to be nice when giving her a tour. And then they tried a romance?! That's just beyond gross as they both hated each other as kids, and her hatred of "freaks" wouldn't go away so soon for her to just make nice and be friends with them and work in their community. You could've had literally several other things that would have made more sense and brought about a better conclusion to what will or has happened than some illogical prank that Hinata pulled with or without her brothers. And speaking of Hinata you got rid of her crush on Naruto to make her his sister despite the earlier foreshadowing of them likely growing a relationship. Why? Why did you do that? What was the point of focusing on her crush if nothing comes of it? I'm almost tempted to ask if I can adopt this story. Cuz the lack of conclusion in your conclusion is really bothering me.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Gee thanks for the massive time skip with no warning or info. And how appropriate is it for a teacher to have her students guess at her tattoos when they shouldn't even know about them and it appears to have nothing to do with the learning material?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
I can't believe you gave that discriminating bitch a job of respect and in close association with magical kids. I really do hope that if she tries to say anything to harry, idgaf what, he shuts her down hard. And that they do nothing to help wizarding Britain and kill anyone who tries to force them. That or cause horrific trauma.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Why the hell are you giving petunia and dudly a good/ guilt free/ punish free life?
FMAlover32 chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Im god tohave read your stories they were really awsome but im also dad to have to say goodbye u r an amazing writer but im glad u chose family over fanfiction Love ur writes and good luck in your family Life! Bye!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
F##k you, moron. Excuse my language, but f##k you.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
T-T
uwishuwerecool chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
adore ur story
Tatieyana chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
well was fun while it lasted.
just one little thing though. please change the "Complete"
under status as it isn't.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
I think I just died a bit inside, I really loved this story but I respect the fact that you need to spend more time with your family. Have a nice life I guess... ;)
TiffBaby101 chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
very funny. i liked it
RakshasaKoneko chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
please come back... I love you
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
I hope that you can one day pick this story back up (Perhaps when your son's in college!), but until then, enjoy life! :) This story will always be here, but kids grow up fast, so don't miss anything! ;)