Reviews for Back from Beyond
siriusthebestblack chapter 25 . 4/11/2012
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS BOOK! I loved the ended but i wish there was more! Nice names love them! I was starting to notice and im like.. Hmm? Fimilar? I would have reviewed every chapter but im on my phone and couldn't till I tapped into mcdonald's wifi! Such a sweet story made me tear up! In a good way! I loved the Sirius/Regulus scene and started crying! I find myself with a craving to get a bunny now... Maybe black with... Hmmm... Gray eyes! Get me a little Siri-bunny! Awww! Well all great stories sadly come to an end soo i guess now i go see if you have more stories that i can read!
a chapter 25 . 2/16/2012
jake and nessie sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Venetiangrl92 chapter 25 . 2/3/2012
great story! i LOVED it! xoxo
Scythling chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
First off, I loved Gary Oldman in Fifth Element and I actually laughed out loud when I saw the reference. Just wondering where Sirius/Hermione is going. Is there something they have to do? James made it sound important.
heavensent30 chapter 25 . 12/5/2011
I just finished reading this, great job. I added it to my favorites. :-)
LizziiLaters chapter 25 . 9/2/2011
Haha I loved the story and I loved the joke. Jake and Renesmee haha I'm loving it!
Ashley chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
Hi! This is the first time I have loved a story so much that I wanted to write a review. This is also the first time I have been interested in a story longer than 4000 words so you have done an amazing job. I haven't read a HGSB fic before nevermind a HGSBHP fic and it's been great. I have to say that you are killing me with Geogre pining though. I want him to be with Hermione because he obviously cares for her but I also want her to be with Harry and Sirius. Maybe I'll have to write my own HGGeorgeW fic and make it happen. Also great plot twist with Evil Ginny. :)
Ashley chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
omgilovebooks chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
i dont get the joke, but otherwise, cool! im loving it!
12345678910 chapter 25 . 7/17/2011
bellas baby girl and jacob
Amber611 chapter 25 . 5/8/2011
Awesome fic, and job, LOVE it! :)
memoriesconsume23 chapter 22 . 5/1/2011
Hey, so for the record... i knew where you were going with the three (remus, tonks,and sirius) being the ones who were sick.. that it had something to do with coming back, and the book, would have something to do with it.. you are a great writer btw! :)
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is beautiful, AND it's territory that I've never seen covered before. :D Also, damn well written. I WILL be looking at your other works. :D
bex chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Brilliant
frozenfiery chapter 25 . 1/16/2011
wowie... that was a pretty interesting story. haha. thanks!
466 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »