Reviews for Back from Beyond
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 14 . 3/26/2008
*snuggles Draco Potter* Thanks little buddy!

Now. I'm horny and in need of sexual relief...are any of the guys willing? Harry? Draco? Sirius? :-p

That was hot and we haven't even gotten to the full smut yet! ;o)

LOVE IT! More soon!

~mandi *_*
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 14 . 3/26/2008
Oh, thank you Draco Potter! NICE! gotta love that hot sexy mionesiruharryness. Lol, i just made a new word! :) Yeah Me! Love the story, love the action, love the siriusly-sexual moments
Calimocho chapter 14 . 3/26/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter

- Liz
Meretricus chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
YES! God, I was hoping i would be Harry. George might have been nice, but Harry?... There are no words to describe it, really...

And the scene in the bar was hot as all hell.
Midnight Little One chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
YES! Thank you thank you thank. I love you so much right now! Woo. . So very happy, you just made a crappy week go very very good. Update soon please!

-huggles and kisses Draco Potter- Cutest bunny EVER! D

xoxo

~MLO
librarywitch chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
You are so baadd! This is a bit of shock for an old lady like me but very well written. Thanks!
denjia chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
Nice chapter
Eastella chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
*Dances around* I was right! WOT! And that has to be the sexiest thing I've read all day.(And I've read a lot of things today) Absolutely amazing. I can't wait to read more.
what chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
.hell.?
love-matcher chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
Well damn... I want to be the girl in that threesome... *shakes fist* Damn you Hermione!

I love it! I cant wait to read more!

~Jen
RedeamMyself chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
great chap, i cant wait for the next one
irishblue69 chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
I have to admit I wasn't expecting it to be Harry. I was expecting it to be George. This is going to be rather interesting in the next couple of chapters, I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Satin-Serpent chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
why oh why must you stop there? i love the story! please update soon! :)
iwaschewing-onapen chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
Another great chapter, I must admit. I can't wait for the next one comes out. ((Please by tomorrow since I'm leaving home on Wednesday to head to my folks' so mom and I can go to London on Thursday)) Haha ... just keep up the good work and if it's not out then I have something to look forward to for when I get back. Well done!
mandigrrl chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
I love this fic! Completely brilliant.
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »