Reviews for Back from Beyond
Eastella chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
*Dances around* I was right! WOT! And that has to be the sexiest thing I've read all day.(And I've read a lot of things today) Absolutely amazing. I can't wait to read more.
what chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
.hell.?
love-matcher chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
Well damn... I want to be the girl in that threesome... *shakes fist* Damn you Hermione!

I love it! I cant wait to read more!

~Jen
RedeamMyself chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
great chap, i cant wait for the next one
irishblue69 chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
I have to admit I wasn't expecting it to be Harry. I was expecting it to be George. This is going to be rather interesting in the next couple of chapters, I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Satin-Serpent chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
why oh why must you stop there? i love the story! please update soon! :)
Politics.and.Prose chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
Another great chapter, I must admit. I can't wait for the next one comes out. ((Please by tomorrow since I'm leaving home on Wednesday to head to my folks' so mom and I can go to London on Thursday)) Haha ... just keep up the good work and if it's not out then I have something to look forward to for when I get back. Well done!
mandigrrl chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
I love this fic! Completely brilliant.
Lady Sarai Black chapter 14 . 3/24/2008
Hurry with the next chap! That was so cute! LS
Aswen chapter 13 . 3/22/2008
Great chapter (Pets sad looking bunny) I'm glad that Harry knows, I hate cheaters... Update soon please!
librarywitch chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
Thanks for such a nice long update. This is shaping up to be quite a nail bitter. Please keep up the good work.
Midnight Little One chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
If it's not Harry I'm gunna cry, poor boy deserves to be happy dammit! I'm so glad that him and Ginny are over! So happy. ) Loved this chapter! Made me very excited to read what happens next, please do hurry. Update soon darling!

xoxo

~MLO

P.S. -huggles Draco Potter- So cute! .
Eastella chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
Wow, you do such a good job at characterizing Ginny to seem pure evil. I'm a fan of Harry Ginny but you make it seem so... wrong. That's some talent you have there. Some wonderful talent. Nice job. Can't wait to read more. Oh and um... this is just a request but, please don't bring in some random character. I like where you're heading and... yeah. Anyway, love it.
lila123 chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
omg omg he found out! oh please pretty please update im going crazy! all the fanfics im reading are on pouse, recently updated or finnished! i need more fanfics
Darling-Angel-Puff chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
I'm loving your story.

I didn't get the allusion, but let me know what it was?

Darling-Angel-Puff