Reviews for Back from Beyond
here.knows.not chapter 11 . 2/10/2008
good chappie good story hope you update soon bye

lills
little miss michelle chapter 11 . 2/8/2008
really sweet story! I love hermione and sirius together and george flirting with her is just too funny lol
Calimocho chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
Great chapter

I hope that you update soon

- Liz
Bratalia chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
dat was sexy!...
LadyKnightSusan chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
Awesome story! I love it! Update soon!
Aswen chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
No I really wouldn't like an angry bunny after me... I've seen Monty Python... I loved this chapter, with the cuteness between Hermione and Sirius, update soon please!
Lady Sarai Black chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
Blue? Looks more purple to me. Anyway, great chap. Keep it up!
JustAGirl101 chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
i love your story!

and i can not wait for more!
Meretricus chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Wow. I am absolutely in love with this story. You know, it is people like you that I blame for my sudden addiction to Sirius/Hermione stories. Especially one as beautifully written as this. Keep it up!

*pets Draco Potter* Good bunny. Make sure she keeps writing!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
WOW. What a wake up call indeed. LoL Wish I had a guy to wake me up in delicious ways! :-p

Aw...the end of this chapter was so sweet...Hermione's love for Harry and her love for Sirius...

LOVE IT! More soon!

~mandi *_*

PS: *scratches Draco Potter behind the ears*
librarywitch chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Thanks for a new chapter. You got to hook Harry up with somebody else beside a sleeping around Ginny. He deserves so much more!
Ceredwen chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Enjoyable chapter. Slowing down is good, it can be a real temptation to try and sprint ahead. This felt well thought out.
ghzowy chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Great story! Love everyone's interaction. Never, ever liked Ginny's character...so, can't wait till Harry discovers the truth there. Curious though...u mentioned Sirius being bisexual...will that be coming into play somehow?
Midnight Little One chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Please don't hurt me Draco Potter! Cute little thing you. _ Anyways, great chapter! Ginny's such a little slut! Cursed girl. She has Harry Potter and she's getting sex elsewhere. I hope Harry finds out soon! -sniffles- I feel so bad for him.

Cute scene with Hermione and Sirius. Love them to itsy bitsy little bits! D They are and will always be one of my favorites. But alas, I'm still very very curious as to what's going to happen next! Action lady! Action! P I like that you're not going to rush through anymore, but try not to make it TOO slow. Hehe Well, that's all for now. Can't wait, update soon!

xoxo

~MLO
michelline chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
I just found this today or would have reviewed sooner :)

I love it so far. I'm hoping the third person will be Harry? After he finds out what a tart Ginny really is? Looks to me like Sirius won't mind :)

Just please... no angst between Hermione and Sirius? Sirius deserves happiness. Just kidding. It's what I would love, but I appreciate it's your story and I'm just along for the ride. Can't wait for more.
535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »