Reviews for Back from Beyond
MystereRaven chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
I gotta tell you...it's very good :3 one of the very few SBHG that I love so far. Beautiful writing as well and great storyline so far :3!
Romantic Journalist chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
I really love your story and what you've done, but your story could use a lot of editing. It's great, don't misunderstand, but it's still a bit raw. xoxo
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
"You… Harry… and a Threesome."

"I can do that."
Way too funny!
Mikhail.Scott chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I guess that I am DONE with this story as I DO NOT READ SLASH. Great writer but not my thing.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
I totally loved all the puns that u put through out the were great!
Skytsy chapter 25 . 4/28/2012
To be honest if I wouldn't have read this as a completed work I would have went crazy waiting for postings. But I have chosen to only read story's that are complete, and I would have reviewed at every chapter but I didn't want to stop reading you did a lovely job and I truly enjoyed this one, thank you for writing it. You did a great job and I will be reading more from you.
siriusthebestblack chapter 25 . 4/11/2012
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS BOOK! I loved the ended but i wish there was more! Nice names love them! I was starting to notice and im like.. Hmm? Fimilar? I would have reviewed every chapter but im on my phone and couldn't till I tapped into mcdonald's wifi! Such a sweet story made me tear up! In a good way! I loved the Sirius/Regulus scene and started crying! I find myself with a craving to get a bunny now... Maybe black with... Hmmm... Gray eyes! Get me a little Siri-bunny! Awww! Well all great stories sadly come to an end soo i guess now i go see if you have more stories that i can read!
a chapter 25 . 2/16/2012
jake and nessie sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Venetiangrl92 chapter 25 . 2/3/2012
great story! i LOVED it! xoxo
Scythling chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
First off, I loved Gary Oldman in Fifth Element and I actually laughed out loud when I saw the reference. Just wondering where Sirius/Hermione is going. Is there something they have to do? James made it sound important.
heavensent30 chapter 25 . 12/5/2011
I just finished reading this, great job. I added it to my favorites. :-)
LizziiLaters chapter 25 . 9/2/2011
Haha I loved the story and I loved the joke. Jake and Renesmee haha I'm loving it!
Ashley chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
Hi! This is the first time I have loved a story so much that I wanted to write a review. This is also the first time I have been interested in a story longer than 4000 words so you have done an amazing job. I haven't read a HGSB fic before nevermind a HGSBHP fic and it's been great. I have to say that you are killing me with Geogre pining though. I want him to be with Hermione because he obviously cares for her but I also want her to be with Harry and Sirius. Maybe I'll have to write my own HGGeorgeW fic and make it happen. Also great plot twist with Evil Ginny. :)
Ashley chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
omgilovebooks chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
i dont get the joke, but otherwise, cool! im loving it!
487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »