Reviews for Back from Beyond
Ashley chapter 18 . 7/24/2011
Hi! This is the first time I have loved a story so much that I wanted to write a review. This is also the first time I have been interested in a story longer than 4000 words so you have done an amazing job. I haven't read a HGSB fic before nevermind a HGSBHP fic and it's been great. I have to say that you are killing me with Geogre pining though. I want him to be with Hermione because he obviously cares for her but I also want her to be with Harry and Sirius. Maybe I'll have to write my own HGGeorgeW fic and make it happen. Also great plot twist with Evil Ginny. :)
omgilovebooks chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
i dont get the joke, but otherwise, cool! im loving it!
12345678910 chapter 25 . 7/17/2011
bellas baby girl and jacob
Amber611 chapter 25 . 5/8/2011
Awesome fic, and job, LOVE it! :)
memoriesconsume23 chapter 22 . 5/1/2011
Hey, so for the record... i knew where you were going with the three (remus, tonks,and sirius) being the ones who were sick.. that it had something to do with coming back, and the book, would have something to do with it.. you are a great writer btw! :)
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is beautiful, AND it's territory that I've never seen covered before. :D Also, damn well written. I WILL be looking at your other works. :D
bex chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
Brilliant
frozenfiery chapter 25 . 1/16/2011
wowie... that was a pretty interesting story. haha. thanks!
oceanluvr chapter 24 . 1/3/2011
Awesome family reunion.
oceanluvr chapter 22 . 1/3/2011
I am so looking forward to Ginny getting what she deserves. The veil is calling her name.
oceanluvr chapter 21 . 1/3/2011
Love it.
oceanluvr chapter 20 . 1/3/2011
Ginny is so many kinds of wrong... it is quite scary.

I love that Draco is helping... I hope they really can be friends. They are family. Well Sirius and Draco are.

Well done!
oceanluvr chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
I never liked Ginny... she is the typical... social climbing fan girl... gold digging publicity whore.

:) I am hoping she gets some help... therapy, I mean.
oceanluvr chapter 18 . 1/3/2011
Great chapter... I am freaking out!
oceanluvr chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
That was a very Happy Christmas.
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »