Reviews for Just In Case
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 4/27
Nooooooo! IT HURTS!
For the sake of my heart, I am going to pretend that this story goes on to be a marvelous AU in which Fred lives and Hermione and Fred get together and have passels of kids with Fred's hair and mischief and Hermione's intelligence.
I am in Fred denial. And I caught the "die laughing" and "freshly mowed grass" references AND IT MADE THE PAIN WORSE!
I BOTH LOVE YOU AND HATE YOU!
THIS WAS AWESOME!
DAMN IT, WHY DID I HAVE TO FIND THIS ON A MONDAY?
YOU BEAUTIFUL, EVIL PERSON!
*complete reversal*
Thanks for writing. :-) (Seriously, it was an awesome story.)
EverchangingWords chapter 1 . 2/4
You evil author! You made it so heartbreaking... How will I ever be able to read the seventh book again? Well, at least it was so beautiful that I won't regret reading your amazing writing...
XOXO
/Ever/
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
You've just destroyed me. I'm a total weepy mess. This was so tragic and sweet. I want to pretend that there's a happy ending instead of the reality. That's what I love most about fanfic, my favorite characters can live forever. So I'm going to pull myself together and think happy thoughts. Also, this was extremely well written. I love to find the truly talented authors among the sea of mediocrity.
BipolarDragon chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Dear lord, you destroyed me.
This was truly amazing... I want to fantasize about a future in which the war ended and they had another conversation, where Fred never got hit by a wall and the joke he made wasn't the saddest thing his brothers would ever remember. Sometimes, I even can.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Wow! Bittersweet Indeed! I think that broke my soft squishy heart! You captured that feeling of being young and realizing the world and events are bigger than yourself. It also captured that crazy beauty of first kisses and the awkwardness of burging adulthood. Fred realizing this could be it hurts my heart. His family grew up with stories about Molly's twin brothers who died during the first wizard war. They know the steep cost of war. Hermione knows if their side loses she could be dead or worse moments after. Everything is riding on the backs of these young people and this is but a snapshot in time...
Alexis chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Bittersweet, ˈbitərˌswēt/
adj. - sweet with a bitter aftertaste

Thank you for writing and posting this. I really enjoyed it, even though it almost made me cry knowing what happens afterwards.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
You and your hauntingly beautiful storytelling are the reason my homework is not getting done. I keep going back to your profile page and looking for another story. Each one is lovely, and enthralling and gorgeously written. I can't get enough.
Oh Fred of mine chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Freddie your wish will come true you'll die laughing and no one will ever forget you... You buried a piece of everyone's heart with you in your death

"And I've learned to live half alive"
Christina Perri, Jar of Hearts

RIP Fred
You'll forever be in my heart.
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
All the awards. Seriously, all the freakin' awards! And in my mind, Fred never died in the battle and he married Hermione afterwards. Yes. Good plan.
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Thank you for the inspiration to rewrite my headcannon (headfantasy, really) bc now I can't sleep with Fred dead and it being so long since I read the books I'm changing my belief, he's alive! Ta-da now I'm happier

Really this is a fantastic piece.
Prongs chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Cruel cruel cruel! This was so cruel. Reading this oneshot, all the while knowing that Fred indeed does die, it was tearing me apart. Dear god! This was beautiful okay. I'd love to read a sequel kinda thing to this, with Hermione's thoughts and feelings during the war when Fred dies. It'd be lovely. Surely heartwrenching and completely painful, but lovely nonetheless.
rachel chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Bittersweet... Fred's loss is one of my major issues with our dearest JK. Thanks for ripping that bandaid off all sweetly and such.
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This was sweet, and a little angsty and sad. I love how fred opened up to hermione even though he was afraid. Honestly, I can't believe she's considering a relationship with ron, the guy who insults her, uses her and is an all around jealous jackass.

Oh well, hopefully if you do another chapter or another story based on this it will be AU and fred will live. Pretty much anyone else would go better with hermione other ron.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Cheers
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
very bittersweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Die Laughing. You.. suck.