Reviews for Just In Case
KissKickKillMe chapter 1 . 3/29
I'm not crying, you're cryingbeautifully written xx
TempletonRex chapter 1 . 3/3
This story was heartwrenching and aching and just beautiful. You wrote the pair of them so well I couldn't help but believe this could have possibly happened and we'd be none the wiser. Just right in the feels this was. Thanks for sharing, you're a lovely writer.
Cheers
Anna chapter 1 . 2/19
I need more, I need more
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/12
Sweet!
Incredible, irresistible and utterly compelling.
adrianaweasley99 chapter 1 . 1/16
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
One of the bests fanfiction I've ever read!
Crying chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Oh Lordy this is so frickin beautiful can you please write a follow up where he DOESNT die and they have a thing pleeeeease OR where he does die but it's different and she's with him when he dies? Doooo it pls
sakichyannn chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
"I hope I die laughing."

Oh my GOD this is too MUCH my HEART
Naila chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
This is a very beautiful fanfiction story. You definetely have a rich vocabulary and amazing writing skills.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Gahh, that was so sad and adorable and everything. Beautifully written. I know its unlikely but if you ever decided to continue, i would read
PixelCaw chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
This was so beautiful and yet so painful aaaaah. The "I hope I die laughing" part killed me a bit inside but it was so well used. Fantastic job my friend, keep on writing stories because you obviously have a talent.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
That was extremely sweet and sad at the same time. Knowing what happened to Fred makes it hard to read. At least he died without regrets.
theoneandonly14 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
"I hope I die laughing." Oh my god you broke me. That was beautiful. I loved every second of it.
laisvega chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
OH GODS THIS HAS LEFT ME CURLED ON THE FLOOR IN A PUDDLE OF MY OWN TEARS. HELL THIS IS SO MUCH CANON I REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE.

I always dreaded reading Fremione out of fear of Fred being OOC. But this mate, this is perfect.

Oh for Salazar's sake this was so heart breaking