Reviews for Just In Case
PixelCaw chapter 1 . 8/27
This was so beautiful and yet so painful aaaaah. The "I hope I die laughing" part killed me a bit inside but it was so well used. Fantastic job my friend, keep on writing stories because you obviously have a talent.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 7/18
That was extremely sweet and sad at the same time. Knowing what happened to Fred makes it hard to read. At least he died without regrets.
theoneandonly14 chapter 1 . 6/6
"I hope I die laughing." Oh my god you broke me. That was beautiful. I loved every second of it.
laisvega chapter 1 . 5/26
OH GODS THIS HAS LEFT ME CURLED ON THE FLOOR IN A PUDDLE OF MY OWN TEARS. HELL THIS IS SO MUCH CANON I REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE.

I always dreaded reading Fremione out of fear of Fred being OOC. But this mate, this is perfect.

Oh for Salazar's sake this was so heart breaking
xXSilverArrowXx chapter 1 . 5/9
I was expecting feels, but... This story completely broke me! Why must you hurt me in this way?! ;A; This is NOT okay.
On the other hand, despite completely breaking my heart and being the cause of the mini stream falling down my face; this was beautiful. So beautiful and... Argh!
can you write another chapter as to what happened after the war
valiente.s chapter 1 . 4/29
why are my cheeks are wet damn it.
Wonderful, sad...
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 1 . 4/10
Loooooved this!
Midori chapter 1 . 2/29
This is an AU right? So in this AU, Fred lives, right? *sniff*

The freshly mowed grass was a lovely touch to this story. Good job!
fidelius1.4.78 chapter 1 . 2/12
Gods. That hurt! I held it until "I hope I die laughingsniff*
I really truly love your writing! xx
arizonadaydreamer chapter 1 . 1/26
This hurts so damn much, but in a really good way. Beautiful writing and truly lovely heart.
A. A. Silver-Staff chapter 1 . 1/21
That was so beautiful! Oh my gosh, you are fantastic! That was the best fan fiction I've read in awhile. It was so in depth and described so well! Everything about it was amazing. Does there happen to be a sequel to this piece or is it more of a stand alone? Either way, this was amazing. You've made my day :)
misscosette08 chapter 1 . 1/19
Where's my box of tissues? I swear, I always lose it in the moments I need it most. That was beautifully sad... I daresay I enjoyed it, nonetheless.
Charlotte Heira chapter 1 . 1/17
THIS WAS WONDERFUL IM CRYING. I KNOW ITS 2016 AND YOU PROBABKY WONT READ THIS BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH:")
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I hope I die laughing? You're fucking evil :'( I'm sad I'm going to go cry thanks for the awesome story