Reviews for Eternal Snow
Eliza Belikov chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Please contiue this story, Its getting good.
kouga's older woman chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
They will never bore each other!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 11 . 11/17/2009
*giggles at Sesshomaru getting 'feelings' & trying to rationalize his actions*

*reads author's note & pales* O_O wha...? *whimpers* No tragedy! *cries* If something's gonna be a tragedy it'd better say so in the genre settings so I can AVOID it. Please... some form of Happy Ending? However you get there... just a happy ending.
Lady Kami of Dreams chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
I really like this story :D

Please keep it up and update

soon :D x
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
Wah! What's wrong with her? *wrings hands* Her heart shouldn't be hurting... should it? *pouts, confused*

"at our destination with these “conversation” we’re having" doesn't flow well. Probably should be 'this "conversation"' or 'these "conversations"' so that the plurals are consistent. Whichever way you intended it to be, of course. _
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
*laughs* I don't know which is more humorous: Sesshomaru's father's sly plotting expression or Kagome getting the drop on Sesshomaru somehow at the end. O_O *laughs* But I must wonder... in what way is he a pervert? All he did is hug her. *ponders* Was she undressed? In process? *headtilts* Perhaps that will be more clear next chapter. *skips off*
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
*giggles* THAT went about as I had expected. _ Except Kagome highly cursing. I just don't see Kagome as being a big one for cussing, even in such a situation. *shrugs* But that's me.

*skips off to next chapter... behind*
takengoddess chapter 8 . 11/8/2009