Reviews for What Dreams May Come
Sarah chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
Your story was very well written...
wheresmybook chapter 9 . 7/20/2008
Whew! What a ride! Extremely creepy Devil by the way, have you read the Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis? He portrayed his demons in a similar fashion. I loved the dreams, but the end seemed a little fast, a little confusing. The whole bit where she was pleading with him to wake up- and, actually, why he woke up at all.

Still, I really enjoyed this story!
Kevorkian chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
An interesting ending for a strange story. I'm not quite certain who the guy in the pinstriped suit is (though Slade is one of my (few) guesses). Also, it seems like the story was initially intended to end some other way, and that this ending was...rushed. It's strange to get some random character to come out of nowhere and fix everything, even moreso when there appears to be no precedent whatsoever.

Raven bringing Beast Boy back to life is a little hard to believe, as well. It seems too perfect, too "cheesy Hollywood ending". Maybe it's just me. I would have expected her to have to sacrifice herself to save Beast Boy or something, and create a very Romeo-and-Juliet scenario, but perhaps I misread it.

I look forward to your future projects.

-K
Menamebephil chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
Ah, a happy resolution. How nice.

If I had one problem with this chapter, it would be the fact that you seem to have Deus Ex Machina-d your way out of things. A bit. And I am aware that that is quite ironic, given the source of the Deus, and I am also aware that I am in no position to point this out. But there you are. You want constructive criticism, I deliver. Still, I can't resist the positive vibes of the end.

Agent of the Divine One chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
YES! Now that is more like it!

Raven and Beast Boy will no doubt endure teasing for this, but it will be worth it because they have finally found what they wanted the most.

Good work. :D
Agent of the Divine One chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
Wow. Two battles of equally epic proportions. Hopefully Raven is not too late to save Beast Boy from becoming a green popsicle.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
Wow. It looks like the Titan's are going to sleep well when all this is over and done with.

Good work. :)
Menamebephil chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
Well, it's been a while. A nice chapter, I liked the contrast between the scenes with Raven and BB and the other Titans.

Umm...bleeble bleeble bleeble.

Aha! Not sure what to make of Robin's offhanded dismissal of Mumbo. Was he being left alone because the Titans were too tired to restrain a senior citizen, or as a slight on the cavalier approach the Titans have to law enforcement?

wheresmybook chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
Wow, this has been a heck of a ride- very creepy let me assure you. Please finish it!
Menamebephil chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
Ooh, the famed Hall of Mirrors. This could get interesting. I'm somewhat reminded of 'Litany' here, not that that's a bad thing at all. And I presume that BB just had a cryptic conversation with God. Look at me, I can spot implications!

Raven of Alaska chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
They almost lost Beast Boy...( Does Raven really think Cyborg will send her back into a coma? Will her send her into a coma? Why's BB not awake? Please, update soon!

Sincerly,

Raven of Alaska
RabulaTasa chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
Aww, you changed my "dea e machina" joke!

-John
bbissocute chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
Wow, the plot is so interesting. I cant wait to see what happens next. Excellent job.

bbissocute
Raven's Secret chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
great chapter. I spotted a couple grammatical errors, and in a few places you repeated words, but there were no spelling mistakes, and it flowed very well. wonderful ending, as well. can't wait to read the next update!
Kayasuri-n chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
Oh, very nice! Beast Boy died, did he? So I guess that was Death. Nice job in not making him the stereotypical Grim Reaper. -grin-

And Raven going back into a coma to help Beast Boy- because, you know, Beast Boy has issues. A few dreams won't really help him that much. Can't wait to see what you're going to do.

The interlude with the other Titans- Robin, Starfire, and Bee- was nice. Wack-a-mole indeed. And Mumbo enchanting mail boxes to eat people? Diabolical.