Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
hellishrose chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Wow were do I even begin! There is so much going on in this chapter. I think the distance is creating some unintended results, yes they are married now but with the realtionship being so fragile I think it is causing so much stress for Rory (I wonder if Logan is having similar feelings?) As for Shelly comments about Rory taking care of her husband and not herself. I do hope this does get Rory to think about talking about all that's going on to Logan/the living arrangement, and not reconsidering the marriage.

The other interesting thing you have going on in this chapter- Will he co-works find out about her Huntzberger tie?

Wow-lots going on. I am too excited for the next chapter :) I am really looking forward to it. I can't wait to see what resolution/feelings come about when they are at the wedding! I hope Rory stops walking on eggshells with Logan and realizes he loves her and that he is "trying to get back to good" with her

Also how many chapters of this story do you think there will be. I know you have already surpassed your original estimate of 3.

Looking forward to the next installment of WHiV
01GGfan chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Great story so far! Love it! Can't wait for the next update!
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
you updated! it was marvelous. i look forward to reading more. i love shelly. i hope that rory is not going to get all crazy again. i don't know if i can take another rory and logan break up. oh what the hell sure i can, but i don't really want one. haha. i'm looking forward to reading about the wedding which i'm hoping is coming relatively soon. update when you can. i'll read it when it's done.
halfadash chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
man, isn't that shockingly perceptive best friend convenient? this is such an interesting story...because as much as i want rory and logan together, like i always do, in this story, there's a lot of struggle for them, and they're really going to have to work for it. there's a lot of stuff going against them...and if rory doesn't start talking soon, it's all going to go down hill.
lexhuntzberger chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Just reading Logan's name makes me sigh lol I really loved the new chapter, Lauren! Thanks so much for such a great update! Can't wait to see what you have in store next :)
chocoholic4824 chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
please don't break them up! i really don't think rory is becoming a stepford wife and ignoring her dreams. she loves her husband and i'm sure logan would do the same for her. however she needs to talk to logan and discuss her feelings as a rational adult. i'm so glad you've updated! can't wait for more!
primadonna001 chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
not that I want Rory to become a stepford wife, but she seems happy... don't! split them up.
Curley-Q chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Great, please cotnineu soon!
headintheclouds24 chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
yay i'm so glad you updated this story cos i love it. i hope there's some more rogan action coming up pretty please update again really soon x
iwannabegilmore chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
thank you it was really good!
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
update soon
Ann Y. Mous chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Great chapter! I love seeing Rory worried about Logan! I don't think that makes her just taking care of Logan and forgetting about herself. If that were true, she wouldn't be working at all. I enjoyed the chapter and look forward to more!
iyasunflower chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
great chapter. looking forward to rory and logan being together. I hope she realize, she should be with logan instead of being on the campaign trail.
Gabrielle Channing chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
"“I’m glad you and Logan are working things out. I mean, you were never really happy before and now I know why. It’s just…” A pregnant pause filled the air as Shelly did something unusual for her—she struggled to find the right words. I hear her inhale sharply before continuing on. “It’s just that I never really took you for the kind of woman who spent all her time trying to take care of her husband and forgetting about herself.”"

- bamn, great line and great work, would love faster updates though, since its so awesome!
wickedlover87 chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
Aww, poor Rory, that's sad to know but it's kinda true but yet, they're so cute together! Please don't break them up again, Rory and Logan are like Cinderella and Prince Charming, you don't just break them up, it's just not right. lol. Loved the chapter! Can't wait for more, oh and the argument between them was cute, lol butt faced miscreant was awesome, loved it! Can't wait for more!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »