Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
halfadash chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
man, isn't that shockingly perceptive best friend convenient? this is such an interesting story...because as much as i want rory and logan together, like i always do, in this story, there's a lot of struggle for them, and they're really going to have to work for it. there's a lot of stuff going against them...and if rory doesn't start talking soon, it's all going to go down hill.
lexhuntzberger chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Just reading Logan's name makes me sigh lol I really loved the new chapter, Lauren! Thanks so much for such a great update! Can't wait to see what you have in store next :)
chocoholic4824 chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
please don't break them up! i really don't think rory is becoming a stepford wife and ignoring her dreams. she loves her husband and i'm sure logan would do the same for her. however she needs to talk to logan and discuss her feelings as a rational adult. i'm so glad you've updated! can't wait for more!
primadonna001 chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
not that I want Rory to become a stepford wife, but she seems happy... don't! split them up.
Curley-Q chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Great, please cotnineu soon!
headintheclouds24 chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
yay i'm so glad you updated this story cos i love it. i hope there's some more rogan action coming up pretty please update again really soon x
iwannabegilmore chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
thank you it was really good!
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
update soon
Ann Y. Mous chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Great chapter! I love seeing Rory worried about Logan! I don't think that makes her just taking care of Logan and forgetting about herself. If that were true, she wouldn't be working at all. I enjoyed the chapter and look forward to more!
iyasunflower chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
great chapter. looking forward to rory and logan being together. I hope she realize, she should be with logan instead of being on the campaign trail.
Gabrielle Channing chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
"“I’m glad you and Logan are working things out. I mean, you were never really happy before and now I know why. It’s just…” A pregnant pause filled the air as Shelly did something unusual for her—she struggled to find the right words. I hear her inhale sharply before continuing on. “It’s just that I never really took you for the kind of woman who spent all her time trying to take care of her husband and forgetting about herself.”"

- bamn, great line and great work, would love faster updates though, since its so awesome!
wickedlover87 chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
Aww, poor Rory, that's sad to know but it's kinda true but yet, they're so cute together! Please don't break them up again, Rory and Logan are like Cinderella and Prince Charming, you don't just break them up, it's just not right. lol. Loved the chapter! Can't wait for more, oh and the argument between them was cute, lol butt faced miscreant was awesome, loved it! Can't wait for more!
LexieCoop chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
finally an update!
Chelle1609 chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
so happy for the update!

loved the roganess tho it was small

can't wait for more
wickedlover87 chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Please continue! I love the story, i can't wait to see more chapters! Great job with the story! and congrats on the Dr part!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »