Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
KiwiBeez chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh! Facinating. I'm glad to see another story from you. Hope you update soon
stephanie chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
already hooked...please please continue.
krazygurl chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
OMG that was amazing! It's such an amazing start of them running into each other. I really loved how they each set the other straight with their feelings like how it really was mistakes both of them made and not all on one person.

I saw you had updated on my way to the gym this morning, and I knew I had to wait til lunch to read it. Let me tell you, the wait was well worth it! I am so anxious to read more and find out what's up with his ring. Please update again soon!
MarianaTeresia chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
oohh this is good. Please update soon I want more
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Awesome story!
Katlyn chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Cliff Hangers like this are CRUEL! Great chapter, can't wait for the update.
huntz0rory chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
OH MY FREAKIN GOSH! I really hate cliffhangers but I LOVE your story it is so awesome. I like the way that neither backed down from one another why speaking their mind. I cant wait for the next chapter, UPDATE ASAP!
brighteyes2682 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Way to leave us wanting oh so much more to this story. Please,please,please,please,please, please, give all of us who desire an update soon some hope that things will be okay in due time.
Karen chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
too lazy to login, but awesome fic Lauren! :) Evil cliffy but I love the fic.. I got teary! So beautiful! :)
rllove chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
i love it! please update asap, i'm dying to know what happens next!
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
great story. is he married to someone else or did they get married when they were totally wasted? Does Rory have a ring on her 4th finger too? Looking forward to your next chapter.
sedlakova chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
ack! so is there a ring on her hand as well, or just his? evil cliffie! but oh so curious to see where you take this :) keep it coming!
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
OMG Great start! Please continue I cannot wait for peoples reactons
l.a. mitchell chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
great story, i hope you can keep your promise and finish it soon, cant wait for more!
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
No, it was going to be slow and unpleasant. I would start by locking him up and depriving him of both red heads and alcohol. I would taunt him with images of his favorite things until he went mad with desire. It would all end with a tragic cough syrup overdose.

One of the best lines ever! This beginning is so great...Can't wait for more. Update soon!
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 Next »