Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
moongal19 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Are you going to write more? I can't wait to read what happens next. I love what you have wrote so far.
Desiree chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Please, please, please don't make me wait to long for an update. This is like a soap opera and you just cut me off at the good part!
kd chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Wow! I really like the story, and how things lead to one another (ie mention of Shelly being a red-head-Finn) I really like your work! sexual tension, some angst, but not too much, and good flow!
KStover chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Oh you cannot leave us hanging like this! Is he married to someone else or did they get drunk and get married? Come on!
Lea chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I have a feeling she's gonna find a ring on her own finger as well...

I just hope it really doesn't stay in Vegas!
oddie33325 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007

Kathrin chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Hey! I really like your story - I mean its not like the others where rory meets logan in a newspaper building, this is so not going to happen ;)

So thanks for the story and please keep writing :)

AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
That was mean mean mean! but I want her to realize that she's dumb for letting him go, and is she going to regret it now, she will I bet she will and poor logan...*cries* good job! I can't wait for more! chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Hahaha...yes...good story I like it. Though there is another similar one...

uninvited2104 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
OMG I loved this first chapter.
Ann Y. Mous chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Such great drama! I love it so far and am excited that there will be more to come (since it is a 3 parter)! I loved how they remet and that they really expressed how they felt, even if they were drunk. I love how this chapter ends! I am hanging on that cliff waiting to find out what happens next! I can't wait! Love it!
lilturtlegrl7 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
wow this is going to be a great story i can tell please update soon ill be waiting!
NeitiX chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This is a great start! I love this story (as I love your other stories too).

Update soon!
Logans chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
ah this is amazing. and honestly, five seconds before checking my email i was like, aminal luv has not updated in awhile. where is she? i want more LAWKI. and then i saw this, and my whole day look brighter! can't wait for the next installment.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25