Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
ohhh i want them to be okay! i hope they are okay!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
soo sweet! loves it! 3 and i love that he isnt soo MOVE WIH ME blah blah blah anymore!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
lol no cause of the movie! i knew it was him and her! and i hope to god she doesnt get on that bus!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f*&k! loves it! they got married...holy shit balls (am i allowed to cuss on here?)
narcoleptic86 chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
This has to be my favourite chapter! Loved Mitchum _
JJsMommy27 chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
you so need to finish this story you were doing amazing on it so pleas update it soon
fantasychild95 chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
Awsome and more soon please
dax33 chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
this is wonderful I can't wait for another chapter
Charlie Hayden chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
This can't be the end of this story. I just feel that there has to be more.
cathyrock chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
my dear phil i think you'll need more than 10 beers:)))) to get over Rory

loved it loved it loved
fell chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
loved the story! communication is the key, you got that sooo right. I hope you'll do a sequel because there are so many open issues
Lizzee2013 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
So far I really like your story. At times I'm a little confused when you jump around (ie in this chapter how they ended up in Hawaii). I liked the story, but I don't think that Rory and Logan were okay yet. They still have a lot to work through, and they have Mitchium and Shiria to worry about. I think it would have been interesting to see the rest of the situation involving them.
lauramelinda chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Loved this! Especially the chapter from Phil's POV.

Would you ever consider writing an epilogue? Maybe a big re-do wedding?
fox24 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Sorry it took me so long i loved it from Rory's rant to the Grey's Anatomy reference I know plenty of fans who are annoyed with the post it wedding. Still it worked well in the story. Good job i'm a little disappointed that we didn't get any details to thier real wedding but their issues being solved was more important and a good end. I also found Phil point of view and Mitchum threating him very funny.
kitty j chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
AminalLuv,

This has been delightful. Nothing like a good rant to save a marriage. You have a way with a twist. Keep it up.

kitty j