Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f*&k! loves it! they got married...holy shit balls (am i allowed to cuss on here?)
narcoleptic86 chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
This has to be my favourite chapter! Loved Mitchum _
JJsMommy27 chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
you so need to finish this story you were doing amazing on it so pleas update it soon
fantasychild95 chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
Awsome and more soon please
dax33 chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
this is wonderful I can't wait for another chapter
Charlie Hayden chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
This can't be the end of this story. I just feel that there has to be more.
cathyrock chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
my dear phil i think you'll need more than 10 beers:)))) to get over Rory

loved it loved it loved
fell chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
loved the story! communication is the key, you got that sooo right. I hope you'll do a sequel because there are so many open issues
Lizzee2013 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
So far I really like your story. At times I'm a little confused when you jump around (ie in this chapter how they ended up in Hawaii). I liked the story, but I don't think that Rory and Logan were okay yet. They still have a lot to work through, and they have Mitchium and Shiria to worry about. I think it would have been interesting to see the rest of the situation involving them.
lauramelinda chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Loved this! Especially the chapter from Phil's POV.

Would you ever consider writing an epilogue? Maybe a big re-do wedding?
fox24 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Sorry it took me so long i loved it from Rory's rant to the Grey's Anatomy reference I know plenty of fans who are annoyed with the post it wedding. Still it worked well in the story. Good job i'm a little disappointed that we didn't get any details to thier real wedding but their issues being solved was more important and a good end. I also found Phil point of view and Mitchum threating him very funny.
kitty j chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
AminalLuv,

This has been delightful. Nothing like a good rant to save a marriage. You have a way with a twist. Keep it up.

kitty j
gilmoreluver2007 chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
I can't believe this fic is over, it makes me sad. However, I loved it immensely. I never fail to be captivated by your writing style.

I loved the way you described Rory's feelings on her thinking she was failing at being a wife and Logan's way of cheering her up. I also loved the ending to the chapter, the way Logan made Rory talk to Lorelai; it's something I could see happening.

And I enjoyed the Grey's Anatomy reference; I thought it was pretty funny.

Great story!
Welcome To Lala-Land chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
wow. what a great chapter. you did an awesome job with the writing, as always. it was interesting seeing everything play out through the eyes of phil instead of rory or mitchum. please update more often! this story is phenomenal
Jellicoe chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Glad I stuck with it and sort of sad the fics over. Had to go back and read a few chapters because it had been so long but I fell in love with your writing all over again. Hope you continue to write new Logan/Rory fic because they are so hard to find nowadays.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »