Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
I... pretty much adored this entire story, but especially the ending! This chapter was perfect closure to our favorite couple, but then again, I've never been disappointed by anything you've written, why start now?

I was wondering where the "Confessions" from the title were going to kick in, and I was pleased with how they went... especially Rory's impeccable timing! I loved that Rory's feelings of failure at being a wife were relieved by Logan and that they finally talked about what he wanted as a wife... something we hadn't gotten to see on the show.

I'm always a sucker for pop culture references, so bonus points for the Grey's post it, but the highlight of this chapter? The image of a pouting Logan in a Hawaiian shirt.

Pretty epic! (All of it!)

Nicole
luckywynner86 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Ah yeah! They made up and have their happy ending!
e13 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
please keep going
iwannabegilmore chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
Shhh love it. Update again soon
Curley-Q chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Oh boy this is getting better and better!
jmoran319 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
I love this story you have created I can't wait to see where it ends up. I could really see this happening to all the characters. Great job and update soon.
luckywynner86 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Perfect interlude, made me smile!
SassyAni chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Love this. Mitchum is kind of scary, but he protects his own.
Chelle1609 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
yay another chapter!... can't wait for the Rogan stuff to come back

3 the story!
krazygurl chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
I had actually forgotten about this story so I just spent the last hour or so rereading the entire thing. I was so excited that you updated! I love all of your stories, but I think this one is my favorite. I can't wait to read what comes next. I enjoyed the interlude - it's always nice to get an outside perspective from time to time. I'm hoping to see them in Hawaii and resolving whatever it is with Mitchum.
hellishrose chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Shock, disbelief, then elation to see this update. I had actually been rereading this story this week since I am home on vacation. Great update but I can only imagine what this news will do to the rumor mill in the press core. Great update and I am looking forward to see how you tie up all the loose ends and to see what happens to Rory and Logan!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
yay you're still writing, cannot wait to see how this ends, I miss your fanfics. XD makes puppy face so that we can get an update soon.

I know puppies and kittens are your weakness. XD
Jaz-LiL-Bai-Kay chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
this storys awesome plz update soon :P
ella chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
update?
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
That was great. Update soon.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »