Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
fox24 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
Sorry it took me so long i loved it from Rory's rant to the Grey's Anatomy reference I know plenty of fans who are annoyed with the post it wedding. Still it worked well in the story. Good job i'm a little disappointed that we didn't get any details to thier real wedding but their issues being solved was more important and a good end. I also found Phil point of view and Mitchum threating him very funny.
kitty j chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
AminalLuv,

This has been delightful. Nothing like a good rant to save a marriage. You have a way with a twist. Keep it up.

kitty j
gilmoreluver2007 chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
I can't believe this fic is over, it makes me sad. However, I loved it immensely. I never fail to be captivated by your writing style.

I loved the way you described Rory's feelings on her thinking she was failing at being a wife and Logan's way of cheering her up. I also loved the ending to the chapter, the way Logan made Rory talk to Lorelai; it's something I could see happening.

And I enjoyed the Grey's Anatomy reference; I thought it was pretty funny.

Great story!
Welcome To Lala-Land chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
wow. what a great chapter. you did an awesome job with the writing, as always. it was interesting seeing everything play out through the eyes of phil instead of rory or mitchum. please update more often! this story is phenomenal
Jellicoe chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Glad I stuck with it and sort of sad the fics over. Had to go back and read a few chapters because it had been so long but I fell in love with your writing all over again. Hope you continue to write new Logan/Rory fic because they are so hard to find nowadays.
879543278 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Ummm...Did you KNOW it was my birthday? Cause...it IS and you gave me a pressie! WOO HOO! It was wonderful, as usual. So sad its over BUT I guess this means that you can focus more on Family Affairs...wink wink. I know. I know. I'm being annoying. It's just so good...in such a weird way...and thats the BEST way to be good. Haha. Anyway...Great Story. :) Thanks for the update. Sorry for the rambling.
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
well done!
ggfan chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Wonderful. So glad Logan made Rory finally call Lorelai. Can't wait to read more soon!
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
I... pretty much adored this entire story, but especially the ending! This chapter was perfect closure to our favorite couple, but then again, I've never been disappointed by anything you've written, why start now?

I was wondering where the "Confessions" from the title were going to kick in, and I was pleased with how they went... especially Rory's impeccable timing! I loved that Rory's feelings of failure at being a wife were relieved by Logan and that they finally talked about what he wanted as a wife... something we hadn't gotten to see on the show.

I'm always a sucker for pop culture references, so bonus points for the Grey's post it, but the highlight of this chapter? The image of a pouting Logan in a Hawaiian shirt.

Pretty epic! (All of it!)

Nicole
luckywynner86 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Ah yeah! They made up and have their happy ending!
e13 chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
please keep going
iwannabegilmore chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
Shhh love it. Update again soon
Curley-Q chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Oh boy this is getting better and better!
jmoran319 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
I love this story you have created I can't wait to see where it ends up. I could really see this happening to all the characters. Great job and update soon.
luckywynner86 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Perfect interlude, made me smile!
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »