Reviews for Oblivion
Ayiana89 chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
I read this story for the second time and I noticed that I didn't review the first time.

I love this fic. It is exciting and very well written. I love how you write the Doctor and Martha's relationship.

I noticed that you were planning on writing a sequel. Did you write it? I didn't find it on your profile.

If you didn't, are you still planning to write it one day? I hope you do because I would really love to read it.
SimplySinful21 chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
Bravo! this story kicked ass! Martha is too cool!

4rm da blk chick$$$
MissEmris chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
YAY! the TARDIS kitchen. I like this story and teh chemistry between Martha and the Doctor is good, but it reminded me a bit of the price of paradice, another doctor who book. I'm going to read the rest now. x
ANITRAMATHIS chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
I HOPE YOU DO AT LEAST A 15 CHAPTER ON DOCTOR AND MARTHA TO FINISH THIS STORY, CAUSE IM SO LOVING THEM TOGETHER! THAKS FOR THE AWESOME STORY!
PhoenixWytch chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
Oh lovely! It's nice to see Martha as the heroine.

Thanks for writing.
missy evil chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
WOW!that was great. it was like reading a real dr who script. the characters still had the same personalities, and you kept on track of the stroy which is really hard thing to do. please write a sequel!
10martharule LJ chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
This fic was very interesting and I loved reading every chapter, they were very descriptive and fun, yet somewhat thrilling with a dash of suspense.

But would you please consider writing a multi-chapter sequel to this where they actually go to a haunted house? Please, please, please?

*Please with a muffin and a choc gateau covered in sprinkles*
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 5/7/2008
Not too shabby, to say the least.

An interesting plot, an excellent Doctor-level villain in the form of the entity, and a chance for Martha to show why she REALLY would have been better for the Doctor than Rose; she sorted the problem out by herself.

I mean, I liked Rose as a character, but if she'd been in this situation I really don't see her handling herself that well; even when she was dealing with the Beast-'infected' Ood on her own in 'The Satan Pit' she pretty much depended on the rest of the expedition team and their knowledge of the base and the Ood to organise a defence.

Here, however, all Martha has to aid her in her fight against the creature is the sonic screwdriver, a prophecy and her own medical training, and the prophecy doesn't count for that much and the screwdriver's only useful once you have a real plan in the first place.

Plus, of course, you have some EXCELLENT internal reflection from the Doctor while he's being tortured by the entity; perfectly describing him realising that he DID care for Martha at least as much as he cared for Rose, but he's just having trouble fully expressing it.

When you get down to it, I've always been somewhat disappointed at the shortage of writers who remember that the Doctor ISN'T human and thus doesn't feel things the same way we do when writing a Doctor/companion romance.

This story?

Doesn't have that problem; I could easily see the Doctor acting that way in the actual show, rather than just here.

Keep up the good work (Particularly with 'Choices'; I'm REALLY enjoying that one)!

(Oh, and talking of stories set during the Doctor and Martha's time in 1969, have you read tardis-mole's stories '1969' and 'Missing Her'; another EXCELLENT alternate take on the Doctor/Martha relationship, in my opinion)
artemisn chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
Great story! I'm so glad Martha was the hero. And I can't wait for your one shot! I love the Doctor and Martha!
Lady Eivel chapter 12 . 1/23/2008
Aww- love the little TenMartha bit at the end. And I'm guessing the haunted house is the one with the angels in? Either way- fantastic story. Keep up the incredible work!
Huggabledog chapter 12 . 1/23/2008
Sigh. I've given up trying to log in to it just doesn't like me. Hey there though! Just wanted to say thank you for Oblivion, for putting such a lot of time and thought into a plot. I like captive doc and a plot, and good writing, so I definitely enjoyed it. Thank you.
Maraena chapter 12 . 1/22/2008
Well done. I hope to read more from you soon
Gamine Madcap chapter 12 . 1/22/2008
Yes! Sequel involving one of my favorite things! Not the romance, silly...that blurry bit of time in 1969. Hey, I rhymed! Cool. Anywho, congrats on completing your story. It was a good one. Keep up the great work!
Driessen chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
Very happy to have another chapter of this story. Very much liked Martha in the story. Would like more of the Doctor next time, but I guess he does get his share. :-)
Lady Eivel chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
I didn't mind the Doctor being useless at all- nice to see Martha playing first fiddle for once. Can't wait to see the epilogue!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »