Reviews for Cyriac
Sorry not the ending I wanted really good up to last 2 chapters
Meowwwww chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Tonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
kbookworm3 chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
Amazing...absolutely amazing the last two chapters made me cry. The only think I hate is that Tony is dead but all your characters were portrayed perfectly. Thanks and I look forward to more from you.
BobWhite chapter 12 . 5/2/2008
please make a sequel to this story. i would love to read the sequel
Chikacookie chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
Aw, so sad. It was just like when Kate died and they were seeing her everywhere.
EmyPink chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
That last bit wasn't something I betaed. :P But anyways, I liked the ending, very bittersweet. I think you did a really good job on this angsty-esque fic. I love it! :D
evincis chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
This ending was so sad. But very good written.

I cried while reaging tha last two chapters.

I like the last paragraph. Just like Kate.

I hope you next fic will be writen as good as this one, but not sio sad.
Cable Addict chapter 12 . 4/28/2008
Dang you Kandon! A tear actually made it all the way down my face! I couldn't see out of my eyes!

*Sighs*

It was a good fic over all. It made it's way into my favorites. I really liked that you had his 'ghost' come back and say good-bye to everyone. Abby's started the water works, then McGee's got me and Ziva's too.

Sad, but good.

I think, I know this fic is over, that you should have Ziva switch desks with either Tony or McGee. Probably Tony, then Lucas can have Ziva/Kate's desk.

I know it's over, but I just *had* to say that.

Great work Kandon!

Your pal,

Cable Addict
Chikacookie chapter 11 . 4/3/2008
Aw, so sad, and I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter.
EmyPink chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
You killed Tony! *cries* But then again, I already knew that . . . *smiles* . . .

Poor, poor, angry Gibbs and poor sad Ziva. I loved Gibbs' anger and of course, Ziva . . . Welcome to the world of killing characters, Jems. :P

Fantastical chapter! Loved it!
MrGarry chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
Sad, but brilliant as always :)
Zentris chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
The suspense is killing me!
Cable Addict chapter 11 . 4/1/2008
I'm sitting here crying silently like a 15 year old baby!

I hate you!

:-(

CA

It's just fiction, it's just fiction, it's just fiction, it's just fiction... Doing a little better now...
Cable Addict chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
Great chapter Kandon!

I'm dreading on reading the next chapter...

CA
EmyPink chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
Heh, so they're in just a *little* spot of trouble, aren't they . . . :P Deary me, what is gonna happen? :( Should I have the tissues out and ready to go?

Great chapter! I loved Ziva punching everyone and the Tiva-esque interaction. Loved it, well done. :D