Reviews for Sight
Crello chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
O, I really like this! Great job with the "sight" motif, and with adding just enough wonderful details. Keep up the good work!
dawn2dusk chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
:) Very nice succinct character study with the comparison between "seeing" and not
Kelpie the Thundergod chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
really great - simple and at the same time not. poetic but still clear. keep on with the good work! O
LynLin chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
AWW What an amazing parallel. That was so poetic and well written and AW. I liked how it switched in the middle. That was so sad and sweet and aw. Great job.

-Lyn
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aww So adorable, yet at the same time, perfectly trua and in character. Loved it!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Ohh, that one gave me slight shivers. Very nice introspective fic~ I love the way that you turned the phrases around for both Watanuki and Doumeki. -thumbs up- _
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Wow, what an interesting look at these characters. You've managed to take a simple premise and really shed some light on how Watanuki and Doumeki see the world and themselves.
hitsuzenbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Even though this is very short, I liked this one. I have seen some XHolic fanfics that are longer, but they are not as good as yours, "Sight". I like how you put this in Shikuza Doumeki's view. I hope you write stories that compare to this or is better in the future.
Strawi chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
The last word being balance, it just makes me smile. Feels nice.
Kaleidoscope Sky chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Crap! i accidentally sent my last review before i put what i had to say down, and the stupid thing wouldn't let me send another. x.x so this is for 'sentances'. my favorites were;

#2 Apples, #4 Bugs, #7 Despair, #8 Door, #9 Drink, #10 Duty, #15 Flexible, #22 Hollow, #26 Lost, #31 Poison, #33 Rain, #35 Roses, #38 Snow, #43 Summer, #48 Welcome

There they are. I love all your HxK work, don't ever quit!

Kokoro _x
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
We!
vyravyra chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
nice...
Erin99 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Great fic. I thought that it was an interesting take on what each sees and doesn't see. Write more soon please. Thanks.
Vicks111 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
amazing instrospection in both of them, especially on Watanuki.