Reviews for Empathy
Toshiro please don't kill heukya
Guest chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
Awe... I really wanted Toshiro to find out who Ichigo's dad REALLY is... Ichigo's actually Royalty. Imagine Bykayu's face after all that bullshit he pulled before.
Apollonia chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
Wow, that was really great. I loved it *-*
Their love is so beautiful and the lemon scenes were also hot xD. Thank you so much for writing that :)
katiepoon chapter 25 . 8/16/2015
Sequels! I love this story, I think it's a cute and a warm fuzzy feeling story of Ichigo and Toshiro.
Yvonne Park chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
I loved this story! It's the first time I have ever read a Toshiro/Ichigo pairing, but I really liked it! Great job! :)

-Yvonne
Celaj15 chapter 25 . 7/14/2015
Amazing story. I can't say how much I enjoyed it! :D
Engkantada1905 chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
You totally got me so hooked...I can't detached my hands on my iPhone! Even with the threat of losing both limbs...faced my hubby head on and continue with reading your beautiful story chapter after chapter. I love the twist and turns of the storyline and the lightheartedness injected here and there! Thank you for your time, effort, blood, sweat and not to mention life threatening attacks from your beautiful characters! Well done and Bravo! I'll be checking out your stories and can't wait for another masterpiece.
Nico Zi chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
Wow.. finally finished this (sadly T.T) and now I'm wondering from where should I start?! Ok, this was literally PERFRCT, in all aspects, gosh I just fell in love with this story from the first chapter and my love kept growing with every chapter :') I love the new skill you gave Toushiro, I can imagine it, very beautiful! Or as ichigo says, fatal beauty, the black dragon was brilliant! The embathy ability was very weird at first.. just, how did you come up with it? I'm amazed, with the story progressing I realized how I love seeing Toushiro struggling with it, esp with the hollow incidents and all! I started to assume you may turn Toushiro into a visard, that was a huge possiblity but you didn't! Which suprised me a lil, but I love how you skillfully avoided that! Oh gosh and the IchiHitsu progression, I LOVE how you started it, and how Toushiro felt it :'D I loved that chapter the most, I think it was ch10.. if I remember right. And should I mention the smut?! Cuz that gave me lots of nosebleed thx to you **! And I almost squealed at the smutty suprise in the last chap xD THANK YOU FOR IT! Oh, the trip to the seaside was so lovely! Too much fluff and sweetness! Haha I love the yuki hime thing xD The war was .. omg T.T The only thing that I didn't like very much about it is Hinamori's death.. I like her but even if I didn't, it's still VERY heart-wrenching to see Toushiro going throu.. that. but still, I loved the scene with him crying with Ichigo comforting him.. I almost cried, or maybe did cry. ahh anyway.. I wish I could comment on every single thing I loved but then if I did, it'll take me 25 pages to finish, so yeah I tried to remember what I liked the most, oh and I really appreciate some other presences in the story, like matsumoto, byakuya, gin (your ver about him is WAY better than what it is in the actual anime, heh) uketake and some others.. besides, your characterization is amazing! Well done with this amazing story, definitely deserves all the attention and reviews it got :)!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2015
This was amazing! Like, I'm speechless. I also rly liked ur omake at the end of each chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I just read the disclaimer and was like "Omg I have found my best friend"
WhistlingWolf chapter 25 . 4/8/2015
Loved it!
misuky7 chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
This story was absolutely breathtaking. I was severely addicted to each and ever word, Ichigo and Toshiro are adorable together. :3
LissaAoi chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
I don't know how many times I have read this story, I STILL love it!
Housefrau90 chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
This was absolutely beautiful and I honestly enjoyed reading every single word. It has been a long time since a story captured my attention to this point. Thank you for sharing this jewel with us!
Gingershavesouls chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
loving the story however one question, why are all the 'a' in bold?