Reviews for Empathy
he's shirosexual
MamaStorino chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I've read this story at least 4 times!I still love it
Mary Allen chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I wanted to say thank you for this abolutely wonderful fic. Im not a huge fan of yaoi nor romance, but this was so well written... Especially the slow romance, Im glad you didnt rushed it and it all felt natural, because sometimes people do that and it ends up very weird. Anyway, I loved the plot so very much, Im a fan of hurt!Hitsugaya and this worked out very well. Also loved how you decided to show a longer timespan instead of just cramming one event into the fic, including the more boring moments that arent full of action or affection. It adds realism to your story and isnt that easy to write, for that I must congratulate you. So, thank you, I absolutely enjoyed reading this.
ichihitsu21 chapter 25 . 6/21/2016
I have finished reading your story. It took me forever to get to chapter 25; however, your story was not disappointing. I must say that the plot and story line were both created and described perfectly. Your cliff hangers also help to create suspence while making the read become intranced with your story. I do believe that I myself have read plenty of books and fanfictions to say that your writing skills are very impressive. You showed small grammer mistakes and a few typos but over all hardly any mistake counts for the master piece in which you created! I would love to help you out and may I say that this story has made you my favorite author, though as sad as it is IchiHitsu is not my OTP anymore, I still adore the couple. I am still a fan of it and being so, this brought me complete joy to read. I also must say, I am not a fan of lemon either and dispite that I couldn't help but drink up every word! Your description was flawless and went beyond anyone else's description! I mean your perfect similes and imagery made almost feel like a pervert for imagnating it so clearly! Now as my complete fangirl self, I LOVE THIS FANFICTIONS! IT WAS SO AMAZING! I AN NOT SURE IF YOU DO REQUEST FOR OTHER COUPLES BUT IF YOU PLEA AS E TAKE MINE! ALSO HELP ME! I NEED SOMEONE FOR MY EDITING TEAM BECAUSE I LOST A PERSON! CAN YOU HELP? QWQ
twilightromance4ever chapter 25 . 4/14/2016
so cute! i loved it! (And i'm very thankful you put in starts and stops for lemons. i know some people like those, but i'm not one of them. so thanks!)
Guest chapter 25 . 4/12/2016
beautiful! love you so much~~~~~~~~~~~
bleeb90 chapter 25 . 2/20/2016
I absolutely loved this fic.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Toshiro please don't kill heukya
Guest chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
Awe... I really wanted Toshiro to find out who Ichigo's dad REALLY is... Ichigo's actually Royalty. Imagine Bykayu's face after all that bullshit he pulled before.
Apollonia chapter 25 . 8/31/2015
Wow, that was really great. I loved it *-*
Their love is so beautiful and the lemon scenes were also hot xD. Thank you so much for writing that :)
katiepoon chapter 25 . 8/16/2015
Sequels! I love this story, I think it's a cute and a warm fuzzy feeling story of Ichigo and Toshiro.
Yvonne Park chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
I loved this story! It's the first time I have ever read a Toshiro/Ichigo pairing, but I really liked it! Great job! :)

-Yvonne
Celaj15 chapter 25 . 7/14/2015
Amazing story. I can't say how much I enjoyed it! :D
Engkantada1905 chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
You totally got me so hooked...I can't detached my hands on my iPhone! Even with the threat of losing both limbs...faced my hubby head on and continue with reading your beautiful story chapter after chapter. I love the twist and turns of the storyline and the lightheartedness injected here and there! Thank you for your time, effort, blood, sweat and not to mention life threatening attacks from your beautiful characters! Well done and Bravo! I'll be checking out your stories and can't wait for another masterpiece.
Nico Zi chapter 25 . 6/30/2015
Wow.. finally finished this (sadly T.T) and now I'm wondering from where should I start?! Ok, this was literally PERFRCT, in all aspects, gosh I just fell in love with this story from the first chapter and my love kept growing with every chapter :') I love the new skill you gave Toushiro, I can imagine it, very beautiful! Or as ichigo says, fatal beauty, the black dragon was brilliant! The embathy ability was very weird at first.. just, how did you come up with it? I'm amazed, with the story progressing I realized how I love seeing Toushiro struggling with it, esp with the hollow incidents and all! I started to assume you may turn Toushiro into a visard, that was a huge possiblity but you didn't! Which suprised me a lil, but I love how you skillfully avoided that! Oh gosh and the IchiHitsu progression, I LOVE how you started it, and how Toushiro felt it :'D I loved that chapter the most, I think it was ch10.. if I remember right. And should I mention the smut?! Cuz that gave me lots of nosebleed thx to you **! And I almost squealed at the smutty suprise in the last chap xD THANK YOU FOR IT! Oh, the trip to the seaside was so lovely! Too much fluff and sweetness! Haha I love the yuki hime thing xD The war was .. omg T.T The only thing that I didn't like very much about it is Hinamori's death.. I like her but even if I didn't, it's still VERY heart-wrenching to see Toushiro going throu.. that. but still, I loved the scene with him crying with Ichigo comforting him.. I almost cried, or maybe did cry. ahh anyway.. I wish I could comment on every single thing I loved but then if I did, it'll take me 25 pages to finish, so yeah I tried to remember what I liked the most, oh and I really appreciate some other presences in the story, like matsumoto, byakuya, gin (your ver about him is WAY better than what it is in the actual anime, heh) uketake and some others.. besides, your characterization is amazing! Well done with this amazing story, definitely deserves all the attention and reviews it got :)!