Reviews for Empathy
Nico Zi chapter 25 . 6/30
Wow.. finally finished this (sadly T.T) and now I'm wondering from where should I start?! Ok, this was literally PERFRCT, in all aspects, gosh I just fell in love with this story from the first chapter and my love kept growing with every chapter :') I love the new skill you gave Toushiro, I can imagine it, very beautiful! Or as ichigo says, fatal beauty, the black dragon was brilliant! The embathy ability was very weird at first.. just, how did you come up with it? I'm amazed, with the story progressing I realized how I love seeing Toushiro struggling with it, esp with the hollow incidents and all! I started to assume you may turn Toushiro into a visard, that was a huge possiblity but you didn't! Which suprised me a lil, but I love how you skillfully avoided that! Oh gosh and the IchiHitsu progression, I LOVE how you started it, and how Toushiro felt it :'D I loved that chapter the most, I think it was ch10.. if I remember right. And should I mention the smut?! Cuz that gave me lots of nosebleed thx to you **! And I almost squealed at the smutty suprise in the last chap xD THANK YOU FOR IT! Oh, the trip to the seaside was so lovely! Too much fluff and sweetness! Haha I love the yuki hime thing xD The war was .. omg T.T The only thing that I didn't like very much about it is Hinamori's death.. I like her but even if I didn't, it's still VERY heart-wrenching to see Toushiro going throu.. that. but still, I loved the scene with him crying with Ichigo comforting him.. I almost cried, or maybe did cry. ahh anyway.. I wish I could comment on every single thing I loved but then if I did, it'll take me 25 pages to finish, so yeah I tried to remember what I liked the most, oh and I really appreciate some other presences in the story, like matsumoto, byakuya, gin (your ver about him is WAY better than what it is in the actual anime, heh) uketake and some others.. besides, your characterization is amazing! Well done with this amazing story, definitely deserves all the attention and reviews it got :)!
This was amazing! Like, I'm speechless. I also rly liked ur omake at the end of each chapter
I just read the disclaimer and was like "Omg I have found my best friend"
WhistlingWolf chapter 25 . 4/8
Loved it!
misuky7 chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
This story was absolutely breathtaking. I was severely addicted to each and ever word, Ichigo and Toshiro are adorable together. :3
LissaAoi chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
I don't know how many times I have read this story, I STILL love it!
Housefrau90 chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
This was absolutely beautiful and I honestly enjoyed reading every single word. It has been a long time since a story captured my attention to this point. Thank you for sharing this jewel with us!
Gingershavesouls chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
loving the story however one question, why are all the 'a' in bold?
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
i really loved this story...it was really exciting and cute at the same time...i really loved the relationship between them and i really liked the way the story was written...keep up the good work...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Your writing style is hard to understand
Darkie chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Yami... Lilac eyes... Sounds like Yu Gi Oh! In which case if I'm correct with the above statement... DONT CROSS SHIPS WITHOUT THE TRUSTY CROSSOVER SYMBOL! XD Jk I love Yami, good story so far btw.
nazurath92 chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Oh my god that was the best chapter so far just AMAZING if you ask me I have been waiting for this moment
Gracy chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
OMG! This book was absolutely AMAZING! It had everything from action to fluff. There were interesting parts that I bet no one was expecting. U did a wonderful job in writing this book! **thumbs up**
Gate to Dreams chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
:) nice.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
So reading the sequel and the ending was hilarious, I could not stop laughing! :D