Reviews for Till Death
Carlisle060 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
haha!

nice one ,

but i do wish that calisle wasnt the priest !

UPDATE ASAP!

aimeelove chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
aw this is so cute i noe its been a while since you wrote this but ive been reading your stories and just had to comment cuase this is how it would be i guess except tht she wants her parents to be there for her wedding but w.e

still good

keep writing more stories your one of my favorite authors ill keep an eye out for our works lol

see ya!
LeighAnn Brewer chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Okay, I have a funny story about this story you have here. I was on a Twilight Fansite when I saw this story- and this was before I had anything to do with FanFiction- and I had a heart attack. I thought this was from the actual book by Stephenie Meyer. I really did. Hahaha. So I saved the whole thing on my computer cuz I didn't want to lose it. (It's not on my computer anymore, don't worry. Hahaha) It had the summary and the author name and everything. So then I found out that it wasn't really Stephenie Meyer's work, and then I founf ou about FanFiction. So basically if I never found this story on some FanSite, I would never know about FanFiction- so thank you for writing this! :)

~Madds~
MikkiCullenJazzy Allie chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Good job! I can't wait to read more of your work!
EdwardlovesErica chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
that is so awsome!

I love your short stories!
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
i really liked that story i feel you captured the story brilliantly

i only have two things to say

1. bella would never say 'anyways' and

2. there is no chance alice would have purple stripes on the porche

every deatail counts

keep writing
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I've read a lot of weddings but this is one of the best
themoose-within chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
must i say this? i loved it. LOVED it.

they are all so true to character, and perfect as always

its sad you get so few reviews though... undiscovered?
Jedijen66 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
how romantic!
orangesodarox chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
i love this awesome
Myra Dork chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
omg that was so sweet i lub it
Secretly in Pain chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
OMG! That was so perfect! You captured everything perfectly! Edward is just as perfect as ever, Bella is as clumsy, but still totally awesome, and Rosalie and Alice- I can't express how amazed I am at your talent! Keep writing!
Niamh929 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
the wedding and pre-wedding stuff melted my heart!

But I felt like the bite came too quick. Kind of out of character you know? I wouldn't say bad but it just didn't seem right.