Reviews for Shine Until Tomorrow
The Phantom Dragon chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
the feels are killing me but the way u write is so refreshing after all the brainless morons i normally get stuck with who are just all 'lets see how twisted we can be today'
StyxxsOmega chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
. Please write more.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
"He could not stand to have anything in his hair that did not belong."

"What about his hair? Was it damaged?"

I could totally see a pattern here. :D Even /before/ you chose to treat the readers with a whole /paragraph/ about Seph's love for his hair!

The fact that he worries about his HAIR in a situation of life or death is really... telling. :D

But hey, maybe it's for the fangirls' sake, because they surely appreciate the fact the Seph's hair wasn't completely singed in the fire. :D

On the other hand, I'm really starting to appreciate the fact that in your story the Great General Sephiroth got so messed up because of an enemy ambush and his heroic stunt in the orphanage. Anything else - like a group of opponents beating him up to a pulp in a fair fight - would have been contrieved. This scenario, at least, I can so far fully believe.

I'm pretty sure this Wutaian villager pointing a gun at Seph was just as stupid as he was nasty. He should have either killed the hated general on the spot (and destroyed all evidence), or not spoken at all - if he believes Sephiroth to be evil, why doesn't he fear retribution for his actions? :O
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
An orphanage on fire - a not so original plot device, yeah, but it does work really well in this case. I'm possitively hooked right now! It sure helps that your writing style and portrayal of Zack are good. And I absolutely must know what happens to poor Seph.

Still, these days it seems like I can't just enjoy a nice, entertaining story for what it's worth, and have to analyze everything I read. Certain things in this chapter caught my attention. First of all, why doesn't anyone use (or even mention, in case they don't have one) Ice materia? I mean, they could have tried to extinguish some of the fire with magicks. :) More importantly, these scenes could have involved more choking. You know, with the carbon monoxide in the air, and all. Often, when a fire breaks out, people suffocate to death before they can be burned alive. Zack is a uber-human, so he could be excused, but I would have expected the two kids to be at least unconscious by the time they are found.

This details, however, did not stop me from enjoying your nice story. Even if I felt that it was a bit unrealistic, it sure was dramatic!

Onward, to more chapters!
CripptedAngel chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
I hope they get back together! I love Zack and Seph's relationship! It's adorableā€¢ it's funny though, I can actually picture them together**!
DemonShuriken chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
Brilliant story! Absolutely love it! Also how all the chapters have lyrics from "Let it Be". The Beatles and FF7...how could it be any better?
chibi heishi chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
Awesome. Little Yuffie was especially great.
GoldenShinyWireOfHope chapter 10 . 9/3/2008
Oh wow. This is a fantastic story. I absolutely loved it. Sephiroth disarming Koseki while still in the wheelchair had definite coolness factor and I loved your portrayal of the emperor throughout. He was just so noble. Brilliant.

And then that ending! Since they'd already solved the mystery I didn't really expect too much from the final chapter, but the scene at the orphanage was just so moving, and you tied events from Crisis Core so seemlessly. I loved Ms. Shidou's comment "But for now this is good enough for me." I'm glad you left it on a note of hope for the future, especially after all the intolerance you depicted throughout the story. It gave me a warm glow inside.

What else can I say? Really, really good! This is long overdue but this time I'm definitely favouriting you and not just the story.
GoldenShinyWireOfHope chapter 8 . 8/31/2008
Wow! What intrigue! You really raise the tension with Koseki's words. "Somebody here is a murderer." I'm looking forward to seeing how the mystery will unravel.
GoldenShinyWireOfHope chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
I really love the way you've written the Emporer in this chapter. I like it when writers portray minor characters because I feel they have more opportunity to express their own understanding of the characters when less is known about them. You certainly capitalised on this. You really won me over to him, even after the unkindness of his people, with your portrayal of his steadfast values.
F-35 Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
You know whats funny?...-ish? I was listening to Dragonforce's 'Through the Fire and Flames' when I read this the first time.
Linwe Tinuviel chapter 10 . 10/19/2007
Part of this chapter made me cry because it was so sweet, and part of it made me cry because, of course, we know Seph's future, and how it all happens is even more frightening now because you can see who he was before. Thank you for showing us that.
1wngdngl chapter 10 . 10/17/2007
Ah, Zack, you shouldn't act like you can predict the future like that with Seph. You might jinx things ;D

And his little encouraging speech was cute too! Just like him to try to make the best out of everything.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 10 . 10/17/2007
Aww, Yuffie! She was so funny in this story. XD (...*wondering what her reaction would be upon learning how Zack died.* ...Dammit, plotbunnies-! XD)

Aww, and the little kids! ;_; And especially the reference to Angeal-! ;_;

Oh, I really loved that little detail about the one mural bothering Zack. That was really good.

Can't wait to see what you're planning to do with these two next. Mwuahaha!
Kazaam chapter 10 . 10/17/2007
Hooray for more misadventures! I'm definitely gonna be there for it.

It's sad that after everything that's happened, and the emperor's remarks, most of the people of Wutai still feel the same way toward the SOLDIERs and Shinra. I suppose it's only to be expected, though, since that hatred runs so deep.

Seph's report is such a cool way to summarize things.

I love how Yuffie's all like, "You'd better come back so I can ask you more questions!" Poor Seph. LOL. Maybe they'll have to go back in undercover just to avoid her. XD

And Zack just saying "Bye!" to the emperor was great! It's just like him.

Oh, I loved the scene with the kids! Ryou climbing into Seph's lap was so cute! And I'm glad Yuki will be okay. Oh, and was Zack referring to Angeal? That's the only person I can think of.

The last line made me smile. Yay for Zack and Seph together!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »