Reviews for Time to Fix the Mistakes
Nemaya chapter 7 . 4/18
Woah... I thought Harry would be able to set things right immediately, but these new happenings are so much more thrilling. Perhaps it is one of the people he saved from Voldemort's attacks doing this? Looking forward to more chapters!
reviewer chapter 7 . 3/7
lovely chapter
Sraosha chapter 1 . 2/2
Why is Ginny treated as Satan by so many writers? She's awesome, and in no way evil. If you insist on Harry x Hermione, then why not just have Ginny approve of their relationship? She was friends with them both! It doesn't make any sense to me. Nor does Ron deserve any of this bashing. I know it's 2015, and I should be used to it and all, but it still sickens me. In short, not good.
nkh1 chapter 7 . 1/27
OH OH. Who or whom? More needed soon
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
I wish the story wasn't abandoned.
mageofmyth chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
This is great. I wish that it wasn't abandoned.
Teelsa chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Very interesting story. Too bad it's abandoned... Well, I'll keep it on follow just in case. :) Any idea if someone adopted this? Anyway, good job on the story. I didn't read anything in this style so far, and I did read a lot of time and univers travel stories. :) I was starting to think there aren't any good ones left. I'm glad I was wrong. :)
Fyreheart chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
This was a fascinating approach to Harry traveling in time. I enjoyed reading his tactics.

I was surprised that he cast a fertility curse on Molly to prevent Ginerva from being born, but considering how she murdered her own children and attempted to murder Harry, it's not that surprising he didn't give her even a first chance.

I wonder whether Dumbledore would turn Dark once all of his Light opportunities dissolved as his actions and behaviors became public knowledge and become the next Dark Lord?

All in all, this was a great read. Thank you for continuing it as long as you did.
GBTtown chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Because you are one of my favorite authors I had to read this "abandoned" story just to see where you might be going with the plot.
I wish I hadn't.
Now, as I am sure others before me, feel the disappointment of not getting to finish an really excellent tale.
In this version of Harry, I really was only disappointed when he finally broke his own rules of ethics. Peter should have at least been given the "one chance" and Ginevra, without the BWL stories for Molly to brainwash her with, should have had a chance at life.
herart chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Very good story. It keeps you reading. A good thriller fic.

It may be 'Abandoned/Complete', but it is not different from a lot of movies that may have a sequel. It does conclude the initial trend and plot. The main character does conclude his mission.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
come on finish this!
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
we ever going to get the payoff of Harry actually explaining who he is to his now-not-dead family, as well as explaining the future averted? I feel it's probably not on your plans, but honestly it's a fantastic bit of payoff that I hope we get to see. It almost seems mean to build up to it and then not give it to us, but I suspect that's how it's going to go anyway.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Good.
Duellist chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
What an interesting, unique plot! I am sad that you have abandoned it.
Sorasdream chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Ya, Older Harry's actions may seem to be a little insane...but I can see where he's coming from. He's doing whatever it takes to insure his own future, that takes some balls and guts.

I wonder if he'll ever help out Hermione? She did after all help him out a lot in the future.

Great chapter!