Reviews for Time to Fix the Mistakes
Gldenpaw43 chapter 7 . 8/22
Please continue this, I'm enjoying it and would like to see where it goes. ;)
Locket1 chapter 3 . 7/18
well, this was definitely worth continuing, how sad for all that it was not. every execution of thought wa s handled so well.l usually review Wip's as being sad. this borderlines on being gut wrenching. we are left to ponder so much...at least we have imagination; and a hope for further works one day. l have seen other stories worked on after 4 years...one lives in hope...always!
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
I started to read this story, knowing full well that it was not completed, but as I just finished the first chapter I cannot fanthom why, since it is so interesting. There is a reason I put you on my favorite authors list today, and this story seems to be one of them (I am currently Reading anything of interest from you, and there are a lot of it)
ironhair chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
How does this pan out? It's left quite abruptly...
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Reading
laesin chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
Shame this is abandoned, hope the muse hits you again with this story
munin295 chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
(**** 4/5 stars I liked it.)

A good story, unfortunately abandoned just as a new threat begins.

Harry travels back in time to 1976 and tries to put Britain on the right track. He stops Death Eaters, saves former victims, exposes auror excesses and Dumbledore's machinations.

This is a pretty lonely Harry (without angsting about being lonely) - no friends, no relationships, just Harry trying to be a guardian over Britain.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Okay, you want Villain Ginny.

you wrote her terrible. okay? She hates him enough to poison him-

Yet she stayed with him, managed to fake a loving relationship, long enough to have THREE kids? When all she wanted was the inheritance? And fool ALL of them into thinking she was a loving and devoted wife and mother?

Then, out of the blue, she blows all her gaskets and poisons them with cake, complete with a Voldemort-esque "nya ha ha" speech.

It would have been believable if there was some foreshadowing- mention of her having some sort of emotional problems after her first child, or of how sometimes she seemed chilly and distant, or her children never went to her but always to him when they wanted comfort... but no. Jekyll and Hyde didn't have that violent and unexpected of a metamorphosis.

Even psychopaths have reasons and motivations for their actions.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2016
A Ginny kill-off in one time-line plus preventing a Weaselette from having been born in another, and all in one fic.

Very satisfying.

Even more satisfying would be revenge on the Mudblood for assisting the Weaselette in her schemes to ensnare the BWL. (in addition to the kill-off and the sterilization)
manapohaku2 chapter 7 . 4/9/2016
awesome. this would be a good ending to a sequel. hoping for one.
gleefan2009 chapter 7 . 3/25/2016
Love it please write more
CaBuckeye chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
Thank you for writing what you did. When your muse comes back from holiday, please direct said muse to this story. It is too well written to just let flounder.
teedub chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Though I knew it was abandoned before I started reading, I still enjoyed this story quite a bit.

I hope the urge to come back to this story strikes someday, but it sort of ended at a natural stopping point. So thanks for that.
bloomsburry chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
This is a brilliant story...but there seem to be something missing in this story. Like how no one seems to be wondering who had killed Voldemort and his death eaters and put them on the pike. Or how come no one was curious about the person who help those families take refuge when the death eaters attack. It wasn't mention in this story.
mrs moonie chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
I wish you would have continued this.