Reviews for Time to Fix the Mistakes
laesin chapter 7 . 7/13
Shame this is abandoned, hope the muse hits you again with this story
munin295 chapter 7 . 6/9
(**** 4/5 stars I liked it.)

A good story, unfortunately abandoned just as a new threat begins.

Harry travels back in time to 1976 and tries to put Britain on the right track. He stops Death Eaters, saves former victims, exposes auror excesses and Dumbledore's machinations.

This is a pretty lonely Harry (without angsting about being lonely) - no friends, no relationships, just Harry trying to be a guardian over Britain.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/22
Okay, you want Villain Ginny.

you wrote her terrible. okay? She hates him enough to poison him-

Yet she stayed with him, managed to fake a loving relationship, long enough to have THREE kids? When all she wanted was the inheritance? And fool ALL of them into thinking she was a loving and devoted wife and mother?

Then, out of the blue, she blows all her gaskets and poisons them with cake, complete with a Voldemort-esque "nya ha ha" speech.

It would have been believable if there was some foreshadowing- mention of her having some sort of emotional problems after her first child, or of how sometimes she seemed chilly and distant, or her children never went to her but always to him when they wanted comfort... but no. Jekyll and Hyde didn't have that violent and unexpected of a metamorphosis.

Even psychopaths have reasons and motivations for their actions.
A Ginny kill-off in one time-line plus preventing a Weaselette from having been born in another, and all in one fic.

Very satisfying.

Even more satisfying would be revenge on the Mudblood for assisting the Weaselette in her schemes to ensnare the BWL. (in addition to the kill-off and the sterilization)
manapohaku2 chapter 7 . 4/9
awesome. this would be a good ending to a sequel. hoping for one.
gleefan2009 chapter 7 . 3/25
Love it please write more
CaBuckeye chapter 7 . 3/13
Thank you for writing what you did. When your muse comes back from holiday, please direct said muse to this story. It is too well written to just let flounder.
teedub chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
Though I knew it was abandoned before I started reading, I still enjoyed this story quite a bit.

I hope the urge to come back to this story strikes someday, but it sort of ended at a natural stopping point. So thanks for that.
bloomsburry chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
This is a brilliant story...but there seem to be something missing in this story. Like how no one seems to be wondering who had killed Voldemort and his death eaters and put them on the pike. Or how come no one was curious about the person who help those families take refuge when the death eaters attack. It wasn't mention in this story.
mrs moonie chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
I wish you would have continued this.
ToddGilliss chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
Why does this story say "complete"

Another story perhaps?

If not please continue on

Good luck and thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
incomplete
tricorvus chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Oh. My. Effing. Merlin...
That was fantabulous
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
There are several things in this story that had flitted through my own mind, not knowing that you'd already done them before I got here. You saved me the trouble of writing three fanfictions that would be doomed to failure in my hands. You are a damned great writer. Rock on! :D
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I read the other story and loved it, so I decided to read another of your stories.
BIG THUMBS UP!'