Reviews for Elemental Adrenaline Rush
epalladino chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
Delightful story. Each one revealed something interesting about the boys involved and I liked how no brother was alone in his endeavors. Also, I'm a professional Tarot card reader and spend a lot of time utilizing the four elements. It was fascinating how you associated each of those four elements with one of the Tracy boys.

But what about John? For myself I suppose John would correspond to 'aether' the fifth element added by Aristotle as the quintessence which fills the universe above the terrestrial sphere.

Ooh, another chapter, maybe?

Thanks for a fun story, Beth Palladio
ejb chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
Loved the dialogue lines in this little series. Especially Virgil's reaction to his parachute landing. This was a really good idea for the use of the four elements. Well done and I look forward to your next story.
Iniysa chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
Great mini stories! It was nice to just sit back and relax while I read something simple for a change. Great job, looking forward to more from you. :)
minstrelsy chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
What a superb idea for a theme! I especially liked sky-diving with oldest plane in the Tracy fleet - almost the antithesis of the Thunderbirds. Lovely work!
quiller chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
Hi there

Nice to see you writing again!

This was a lovely series. I think my favourite was Gordon (well it would be, wouldn't it?). I think you described his affinity with the water very well and like the idea of John with the girls (crafty devil!)

Hope your Muse makes another visit soon
Dickonfan chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
I love all 4 stories, you surely must mind-meld with each brother occasionally as you know them so well.

Surprisingly, I like this one almost best (I mean how could I like any story not featuring Scott best) but I just love how you captured Gordon so perfectly. Beach babes are great, but when compared to being in the ocean, well, Gordon knows which is most important to his well-being.

I'm so thankful you wrote them, and shared them; sometimes a big smile at the start of the day sets it up right. :)
Tikatu chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
I enjoyed this a lot! Though the fire one (no spoilers) was a surprise! I wouldn't have thought it of those particular brothers.

Yeah, the Tracys have to be adrenaline junkies in some form or another when they're off duty, and you've captured well their brotherly comradeship as well as the ways they spend their time off. I hadn't thought of Jeff himself taking them up to skydive, but it makes sense.

A refreshing story! Thanks for sharing it.