Reviews for Saviour
Plink333 chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. I think you captured Tenenbaum excellently- well done.
Definitely a favourite from me.

I feel like I should say it again- well done.

Now, to play Bioshock again :)
The Wild West Pyro chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
This...this is wonderful. You captured her so perfectly...her speech, her character, her thoughts, her hopes and dreams...you DID deserve the recommendation on TV Tropes, and I shall definitely favourite this story and YOU, as an author.

Well done.

The Wild West Pyro
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
Nicely written story.
The-Sanity-Assassin chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
First I want to say that it is an awesome fanfiction! You kept Tenenbaum perfectly in character and captured it all very well - but as a native German speaker the German bits made me cringe a little bit.

In case you want to edit the fanfiction and correct the mistakes, here is the correct translation:

Ich liebe Sie. - I love you

I think in this context you meant the "you" as a more close, intimate [not necessarly sexual of course] version, didn't you? The basic problem is, that the translation of "you" could mean: "du," "dich," [both second person singular] "Sie" [formal version of 'du' - for being polite] and "ihr," "euch" [second person plural]

So the correct translation to keep it close and more intimate would be: "Ich liebe dich."

Kann Gott ist mit Ihnen. - May God be with you (possibly not exact translation).

The direct translation would be "Möge Gott mit dir sein" but it sounds rather strange. A more fitting version would be "Möge Gott dir beistehen" ["May god assist/help you"].

Ruhen Sie in Frieden mein Kind. - Rest in peace my child (possibly not exact translation).

"Ruhe in Frieden mein Kind" :) Again the problem with the polite translation

Schweinhund - Literal translation is pig-dog. But it's basically just an insult.

Just a little mistake. It's spelled Schweinehund.

Übel kleiner Bastard - Evil little bastard

Well another direct translation. Honestly I don't even know a fitting translation for this... *Ponders a little bit*

Maybe something like "Widerlicher kleiner Bastard" [Obnoxious little bastard]

Also in chapter 7 there is this sentence:

Mein Gott. Forgive me, Mein Little Ones. Forgive me J-

There is just a little mistakes. "Little Ones" is definitely a plural form so it must be "meine" or rather the whole translation "Meine Kleinen" [My Little Ones] because "meine Little Ones" sounds somehow strange while thinking German and it sounds strange while thinking English.

I hope I could help you with this little correction and it's halfway comprehensible.

Keep up the good work! *Puts the story to her favourites*
Insomnia Isky chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
Nailed down Tenenbaum perfectly. She's one of my favorite characters.
Lady Victorian chapter 10 . 5/12/2009
Interasant...as you said yes the online translator can not be trusted, the german is prett bad . but interesting all the same. A few hick ups here and there but I liked it and besides Tenenbaum ist meine leibelings Bioshock frau.
makawaa chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
this was good i think you captured tenenbaum's speech pattern perfectly. keep it up ;).
darkraven10 chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
you made me cry, I never cry, but you did it.

good job, hope you keep writing.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
Very neat concept. I like it.
Ace Clark chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
A great idea to use the audie diaries to move the plot and an even better idea from them to be recorded by Tenenbaum...She was one my favorite charcters as well! Keep writing!
spearofhope chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
wow, as I said before, that was... great. fantastic. -perfect-. Thank you for writing this, and yes, Mass effect was excellent as well... they both Trump Zelda any day!
Kusabi Makabe chapter 10 . 12/14/2007
Actually, you have inspired me to replay good ol' Bioshock. Maybe this time I'll keep a running count of how many times you hear "Would you kindly". _

It's sad to see that the story's over, but it was a wonderful trip. It was almost enough to shoot Tenenbaum to favorite character status - and is stirring ideas in my own head of writing a similar story about The Tragic Tale of Diane McClintock.

So...profound! Majestic! Totally righteous!

Good job. XD
Kusabi Makabe chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
And thus does it end. I gotta say, you really have Tenenbaum pegged - she is just as she ought to be. Even more, you managed to make Jack a character as well, which is obviously difficult with silent protaganists.

In other words...beautiful! _
spearofhope chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
Aww... that was so sweet. is that the end? it was great.. Sasha was the Daughter of the Polish couple in Neptune's Bounty, right? well, if it is the end, I really enjoyed reading this... it was... beautiful. I hope it's not over though...
Kusabi Makabe chapter 8 . 11/27/2007
And yet another beautiful chapter. Nice and sentimental, and true to the ending (well, the only one worth getting :) As usual, your portrayal of Bridgette Tenenbaum is astounding. Well done!