Reviews for Saviour
Kusabi Makabe chapter 7 . 11/20/2007
Well, to give you a different compliment than normal...I like how you handle the radio transmissions. They make sense, oth as audio diaries and as spooktastic suspense tools -just like in BioShock. And Tenenbaum's still wonderfully IC. Great chapter, once again!
Kusabi Makabe chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
Nice. It's nice to see her thoughts on Jack - and Fontaine, too, but I think everyone has the same thoughts on him. XD
Viking Girl chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
That was a good one. Fontaine made a big stink about the Big Daddy thing but Tenenbaum never really defended herself. I like seeing more about her inner workings. Good job.
Kusabi Makabe chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Once again, great work! The German interjections are a nice touch - I remember she did that more often as the game progressed. It's nice to see into Tenenbaum's head like this - even more so than in the game - and you're doing an amazing job of it. Feel free to write lots more really soon. _
spearofhope chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
wow, once again I an hear her speak in this story! I think it's brilliant someone figured that there are still people making the diaries, and that didn't end a tiny bit ago when everyone died. I can really feel her worry. keep it up!
spearofhope chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
"It is decided. Was there other choice? Nein. But in the end, this does not matter. I would do the same regardless of consequence."

My god, I can hear her voice echoing through my mind!

Brilliantly written, it holds that special way of speech present in the diaries. I'm thankfull I went through another replay recently, cause in 'pollo square my first time, where you get the sample of lot 192 from suchong, I found a surgeon impaled by a big daddy. I figured, hey, remember when he tested the rage (forgot the real name, never used it) plasmid, that nurse got sawed through the face. I figured it was another poor soul caught up in yi's schemes. second play through, I found that video diary, and it crossed my mind... so he's dead then. that's why there's blood on his photo. quite a messy way to go eh?

also on that second play through, I wound my way into fontaine's home for the poor. in other words, until that point, the fate of Diane Mclintoc was also in the dark. no longer. so atlas did here in? ha!

Anyways, I must say that this is a fantastic piece, and I can't wait for more. I can't really think of jack as killing the little sisters, or being harsh, so I'm glad that you set it up that way. the words are less typed and more heard, and that's a special thing for a story to do.

Kusabi Makabe chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Oh, my.

Ths is outstanding! You have Tenenbaum's character down; I can hear her voice in my head as I read this, which goes to show how accurate your portrayal of her is. I like how you show her thoughts on Jack and Atlas, too, and her love for the Little Ones. I'm excited to see where this goes!
Viking Girl chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
I love Tenenbaum, and now I get more of my favorite character! You got her character just right.
FoeHammer chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
good start, can't wait to see how it goes.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2