Reviews for Miru Hoshi
shy angel x chapter 20 . 8/21
Type your review it be naruto or kiba.
kay chapter 23 . 7/3
I honestly want another chapter... something like family life so SasuHina. Anyway great story... hope you continue writing awesome sasuhina story...
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 20 . 6/7/2015
honestly, it started out very good. but somewhere down the line it started to fall short and now I can hardly get through a chapter without cringing. maybe you should take your time with writing it instead of trying to push out chapters as fast as you can. I would love to see how this ends but this will be the last chapter I read. good luck!
cathyscloud9 chapter 23 . 1/24/2015
wow, I really liked this story! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
So Itachi's masochist XD.
Monotague chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Woah, I was just so captivated by your words and writing style that I didn't realize the chapter ended until I scrolled to the bottom of the page.
Silversheenlover chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
It was really good, I really enjoyed it, but an epilogue with Hinata and Sasuke's children with Itachi and Neji's kids would be nice :)
MLeggyLeaf chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Leesaku is the cutest thing ever!
Pandawii chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
I dont know if someone has already informed you but Hinata's mothers name is Hikari. Hikari Hyuuga.
I forgotten where I learned it from but I am 100 % sure thats her name.
Plus awesome story dude/dudette I love it so much. I am hooked totally.
Your a great writer and I was bored looking for a good story and couldnt find one, until I came across yours so thanks for that. You successfully quenched my boredom.
Thanks a mill and check out my stories if you get a chance lol.
Hyuugalove
(Strong Lover of SasuHina)
Fher34 chapter 23 . 12/3/2013
Well well. I do like this :) good job
writing a long time ago I see o.o man. XD I just came rolling by n found it :D
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Poor Shino. No one can really escape Ino (exception of Sasuke) when she's on her hunt.

Her man-hunt. /waggleseyebrows
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Oh god. You did NOT just try do Shino x Ino. Rofl
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Haha, I like Sasuke's reaction! Yes, Hina-chan would make a wonderful wife :D
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
It's kind of quick for Sasuke to fall for her, but oh well. There a lot of things that are weird about this, but at least it's a SasuHina
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Ino should end up with Kiba lol