Reviews for It left its mark
Athla chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Rule of Rose sits idly in my cupboard. I could not handle the battles.

Now thanks to you, I have no choice. I NEED to play that game!

Great story!
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
This was amazing - simply put. The way you used the information to form this organized structure of a twisted tale is wonderful. I am impressed
Istalindir chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Loved it, loved it, loved it! :D It's one of the best Rule of Rose fanfiction I've ever read. Just lovely. And I wanted to thank you for introducing me to PokerNemesis. He knows a lot about the game. The blog helped me understand a lot of the game as well.

Just a few things you may want to change. 'Jennifer I’m hear to help you.' The 'hear' should be 'here'. X3 I do that a lot too.

'Your not sure which one, if any, are you at all'

'You're not sure which one, if any, you are at all'

'That house left its mark on you and you think your just wrong...'

'That house left its mark on you and you think you're just wrong...'

Last thing: You misspelled 'fetus' several times.

:D You don't need to change anything. It's just some small grammar/spelling things. I still love this story. It shows Jennifer's feelings about these events very well. Thank you for the wonderful tale.

Istalindir
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
It's a nice fic, but there are a lot of inaccuracies. I know PokerNemesis, and a lot of his theories are incorrect or flawed. Just because his posts are big, does not mean they are accurate. You should check out the Rule of the Rose fansite-it's a lot more accurate. I'll try to include a link in this review, but it might not show up.
Bolt chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
wow its eery and very like the game. Interesting take on Jenifer i would never have thought she could have killed brown or wasn't as innocent as she seemed
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
creepy yet thought-provocking. good story.