Reviews for Let It Be Forever
dramioneshipper1999 chapter 6 . 6/13
I squealed when Severus dreamed about Hermione and Lexie being his own family. Seriously love your fanfics.
A very good tale!
Why do you end every chapter with "I know... It's too short. But, there's more coming." Why not just make the chapters longer since you apparently KNOW they're "too short"?
Why hasn't Hermione figured out how to file for divorce yet?
That...that was a little way over-dramatic, honestly. Very well written but yes, too overdramatic.
SagaDevotee chapter 14 . 1/4
adorable.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 6 . 1/1
Beat his ass! Kick him and make him rot! Crucio him! I don't care; make the bastard pay!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 5 . 1/1
Poor Hermione, you don't deserve such a stupid husband…or nutter uncles. At least they don't snort cocaine in their free time. Honestly. And Severus, you might as well marry her; you're just MADE for Hermione!
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 4 . 1/1
You'd think the baby was his with the way he's acting. He's so different now but you can still see he's very unsure of himself sometimes and that just makes this more interesting.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 3 . 1/1
I say divorce Ryan's ass! I was really surprised he was a druggie; I would've thought maybe he was a Death Eater or he was under the influence of Dark magic, but cocaine, really? XD I'm loving this, though. Nice twist.
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 2 . 1/1
I'm very surprised by Prof—I mean Severus's actions; he's so much calmer and perhaps less snarky. He's much more pleasant to be around and, well, with Hermione being a bit of a nervous wreck, than the more pleasant, the better, no?
ShatteredAngelWings chapter 1 . 1/1
Yes! I'm gonna love this one too, aren't i? I'm very scared to read this but also excited. I love how Hermione's married to a Muggle instead of Ron or some other wizard; and his moods! Dear God. He could be bipolar or maybe have multiple personality disorder? Hm…
riskeybusiness chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Awww adorable
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
Sailor Moon new anime will premiere on July 5. This was amazing I enjoyed it!

What Makes A Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer run,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...Dad.

Happy Father's Day!
jensteed chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
That was just wonderful, I adore your writing. Ryan was a right piece of work but I don't blame him for ducking out of a fight with Severus, it just shows he's not suicidal. Everything ended up so lovely for Hermione and Lexi, it was perfect :)