Reviews for Let It Be Forever
EmilyAnneRiker chapter 14 . 7/21
This story was amazingly adorable. It's been awhile since I've actually been able to finish a SS/HG story and be happy by the end result. Keep up the amazing work!
this was cute i really liked it i wish it was a bit longer but enjoyed it none the less thank you
bookworm661 chapter 5 . 7/11
That line is hilarious. It shows Severus' humor quite nicely in my opinion.
dramioneshipper1999 chapter 6 . 6/13
I squealed when Severus dreamed about Hermione and Lexie being his own family. Seriously love your fanfics.
A very good tale!
Why do you end every chapter with "I know... It's too short. But, there's more coming." Why not just make the chapters longer since you apparently KNOW they're "too short"?
Why hasn't Hermione figured out how to file for divorce yet?
That...that was a little way over-dramatic, honestly. Very well written but yes, too overdramatic.
SagaDevotee chapter 14 . 1/4
adorable.
Milky Angel Bones chapter 6 . 1/1
Beat his ass! Kick him and make him rot! Crucio him! I don't care; make the bastard pay!
Milky Angel Bones chapter 5 . 1/1
Poor Hermione, you don't deserve such a stupid husband…or nutter uncles. At least they don't snort cocaine in their free time. Honestly. And Severus, you might as well marry her; you're just MADE for Hermione!
Milky Angel Bones chapter 4 . 1/1
You'd think the baby was his with the way he's acting. He's so different now but you can still see he's very unsure of himself sometimes and that just makes this more interesting.
Milky Angel Bones chapter 3 . 1/1
I say divorce Ryan's ass! I was really surprised he was a druggie; I would've thought maybe he was a Death Eater or he was under the influence of Dark magic, but cocaine, really? XD I'm loving this, though. Nice twist.
Milky Angel Bones chapter 2 . 1/1
I'm very surprised by Prof—I mean Severus's actions; he's so much calmer and perhaps less snarky. He's much more pleasant to be around and, well, with Hermione being a bit of a nervous wreck, than the more pleasant, the better, no?
Milky Angel Bones chapter 1 . 1/1
Yes! I'm gonna love this one too, aren't i? I'm very scared to read this but also excited. I love how Hermione's married to a Muggle instead of Ron or some other wizard; and his moods! Dear God. He could be bipolar or maybe have multiple personality disorder? Hm…