Reviews for Ut Proism
MORE MORE MORE MORE!
AlastairLove chapter 7 . 2/4
Please update soon! I want to see how Vanya responses... Please
Mobiusman3 chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
With that "Such a beautiful night" line, she reminds me of Alucard's little monologue in the first chapter.
Avenging Neko chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Aw, no updates? I was hoping his one was complete too. It's been years, but I'll still put this on update alert just in case. I like this story.

Tsk tsk Vanya, I think you're actually Black Blood. Naughty fledgling. *waggles finger*

Well, on the off chance you decide to return to Hellsing fan fics, that'll be wonderful. We need more good stories that don't throw everything out of chatacter for no reason. *heaps a bit more praise and adds to alrt list*

Expect tosee me again when I go on my 'rereading favorite hellsing fics' stint and reviw spam you some more. Especially the first one Iread, the one about the order of the dragon.

But I like Vanya and the daiv thingy. Hehe. Time travel...

I'm trying to guess if she'll end up doing some sort of sacrifice and be revived or if Intrgra will free him anyways or what... 's fn to guess. :P

I'm done stalking you for now. *dramatic son*

'til next time. :]

(leabes some more love for the storiess behind*
Lovesucks01 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
doesnt vanya know how to control his fledging i mean letter her massacacre a whole family
Lovesucks01 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
ohh how sweet lets just use vanyas mate weheheh
Lovesucks01 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
hehehehe how cute alucard can get
Lovesucks01 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
well well you can say seras is coy
Lovesucks01 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
ohh geez dont tell me its vanya who will become black blood, well hopefully not i really liked him
Lovesucks01 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
hehehe now now this is interesting
Lovesucks01 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
ohh bummer just kill the old bag or make her mute etc
iced diamond chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
i love this story i hope you continue it :)
Eilonwy71 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Wonderfully talented at writing you are! You have an excellent plot going, I do hope you havent abandoned this completely! Thank you so much for sharing this and the prequels with all of us!
SteelShadowFang chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
EVIL CLIFFY! Good story and Update!
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
please keep it up! this is an awesome story!