Reviews for Under My Skin
Doc Yewll chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Ayala:
Ops! acho que os destrui...hehehe
amei o trabalho em equipe.
favoritei vou ler mais vezes.
skdrake chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I loved this one, dark as it was. I cried when the story was told from Tuvok's point of view, and he knew she believed she was going to her death. The things she and Chakotay would endure to spare each other - wow.

The teamwork between Janeway and Chakotay and their crew shows just how close they've become - she knew they'd know her well enough to be alerted to the trouble, and they caught her and Chakotay's signals almost from the start. That's family.

And give 'em hell, Ayala!
JadedOne47 chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Really excellent story. Not 100% sure on first person point of view! but that's a personal opinion. However it was really well thought out. Liked it a lot.
Beawild chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
I'm glad that Ayala blew up their ship. The Cardassian bastard raped Kathryn! That infuriates me more than the beatings. He deserved to die. I hope that with the love of Chakotay and her Voyager family that Kathryn can regain her inner peace.
Iowanmom chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Wow. Love this story... U show how much the crew loves their Captain, even Tuvok! This is definitely a favorite. Thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I love happy endings
pennyd chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed the ending.
Madame la Burke chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
What a story! And it's refreshing to see someone keep multiple characters within their usual parameters. I shall continue letting my brain feast on your amazing craftsmanship of words. ]
Sandzombie chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Just when I think I have read the best from you, you surprise me and write something more to blow me away.

This was one of my favorites though, as I have said before about others you've written. But this times it's different!

At some point while reading this I am pretty sure I made a noise akin to a small mouse dying of heartache in the back of my throat.(...or so, someone whom overheard me said.) But I just couldn't help it, you had my heart throbbing in anguish for Kathryn!

I loved it. You help me to fall in love with the Character all over again with your fics. (And not just Kathryn and Chakotay.)
Rascal207 chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
LOVED it! Just loved it! I started this story some time ago, then real life annoyingly stepped in between and finally I sat down tonight and just immersed myself into this & reread it. What a story, amazing writing as ever Chesire, love how you told the story. It's captivating,and for someone who closely works with a lot of people on daily basis, I loved how you portrayed to the crew that something was off through their body language and the unusual responses leaving it to the crew to figure it out and help them. The guessing game that led to the right solution for a happy ending.

Night well spent here.
Rascal207 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Excellent start, I'm intrigued. Off for some more.
jmarrero16 chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
WOW...I LOVE IT!
Katie520 chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
This was a very well written story! I loved it from start to finish. Never once did i find it hard to follow.

i also really liked how you showed the interactions between the crew with and w/o the command duo!
fantasyinmymind chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
Those nasty Cardassians - they do have the most evil toys and how dare they use them on our intrepid couple. But...yes there is a but...it finally gets her to say what she has been feeling. Will she open up more to her crew now?

Good story. Well written.
cbw chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
Amazingly emotional and powerful story. I think the characterizations of the crew were very acurate and I enjoyed seeing how they worked together to figure out the solution. Your writing of Janeway is so true to form and I appreciate all your hard work!