Reviews for The For And Against List
Elafi Milo chapter 1 . 4/4
Finally, some Ron love! Thanks for writing this. :)
Lilyp chapter 1 . 2/9
Very good! But I can't suspend disbelief and think that anyone can complain from the heat all the time in Scotland, particular someone that isn't a scotsman.
Alison chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this, but an amazing story always deserves a review. And holy crap was this amazing! It's been really bugging me lately how much some people dislike Ron and/or believe Hermione shouldn't be with him, but I think they're absolutely perfect and, and this was everything for why. Definitely going to read Six Foot of Ginger Idiot and Biscuits: A Love Story next!
Harry and George chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I have just loved this - I have been looking for some good fan fiction and stumbled on six foot of ginger idiot and saw your reference to this story. I love the humour you have put into this story and love seeing it from both Ron and in this case Hermione's point of view. I will be be eagerly reading all your other stories now. Thank you so much!
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I loved this.
The detail you go into is sublime. His hair! My goodness I'll never see it in the same way.
And the way Hermione's mum just scrunched it all up in the end anyway because mums just know.
I have to see Ron's pov of that corridor scene now. Off to Six Foot I go! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
That was just feels and tingles on every corner
caribbeanblues chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Awwww, this was beautiful and amazing and so in-character. Just...perfect.
Nora chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Oh my goodness this is positively amazing! You're a fantastic writer and you've captured both Hermione and Ron perfectly, so now I'm off to devour everything else you've written about them!
Veesh the Frog chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I love this so much. It's a great fanfic that makes my heart swell up. Your writing is amazing, and so are your plot lines. And you have done your job properly seeing as I want to snog Ron and, ahem, engage in other activities with him as well!
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
See, I would shag Ron senseless but he's Hermione's...

Really awesome story, a unique insight into Hermione's feelings for Ron, I've never read a story where we saw Hermione's feelings so open! I liked the touch that she discussed this with her mother, we don't see any interaction between her and her parents in the books unfortunately! Again amazing story!
Anna chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I'm not sure if I commented earlier, but anyway, I like your writing a lot. I have read this For and Against list before but it was worth reading again. As good as the first time I read it. Also your other fics are great, I've read them many years ago and maybe even reviewed. I love Ron and enjoy your fics very much.

Thank you!
Greetings from Finnish Lapland
ps. Are you going to write more Ronfics? :)
lumosnico chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Soooooooooooo sweet! Love it!
14325643468696786078 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Awww... I really liked this. I think it was great about how you wrote it on Hermione's PIV about Ron. Amazingly written - 10/10!

Kai :)
Payal chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Glad to see, someone get Hermione so right to the core! :)
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Wow, this was just... Wow. You perfectly embodied Ron and Hermione's relationship. You're an excellent author, and JK Rowling would be extremely proud.

Honestly, I read this in a while of two minutes, because I couldn't tear my eyes away! I'm favoriting this story, for sure!

Rae