Reviews for The For And Against List
Nora chapter 1 . 7/30
Oh my goodness this is positively amazing! You're a fantastic writer and you've captured both Hermione and Ron perfectly, so now I'm off to devour everything else you've written about them!
Veesh the Frog chapter 1 . 7/28
I love this so much. It's a great fanfic that makes my heart swell up. Your writing is amazing, and so are your plot lines. And you have done your job properly seeing as I want to snog Ron and, ahem, engage in other activities with him as well!
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 7/6
See, I would shag Ron senseless but he's Hermione's...

Really awesome story, a unique insight into Hermione's feelings for Ron, I've never read a story where we saw Hermione's feelings so open! I liked the touch that she discussed this with her mother, we don't see any interaction between her and her parents in the books unfortunately! Again amazing story!
Anna chapter 1 . 7/3
I'm not sure if I commented earlier, but anyway, I like your writing a lot. I have read this For and Against list before but it was worth reading again. As good as the first time I read it. Also your other fics are great, I've read them many years ago and maybe even reviewed. I love Ron and enjoy your fics very much.

Thank you!
Greetings from Finnish Lapland
ps. Are you going to write more Ronfics? :)
lumosnico chapter 1 . 3/28
Soooooooooooo sweet! Love it!
PieLover139 chapter 1 . 1/20
Awww... I really liked this. I think it was great about how you wrote it on Hermione's PIV about Ron. Amazingly written - 10/10!

Kai :)
Payal chapter 1 . 1/12
Glad to see, someone get Hermione so right to the core! :)
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 1/10
Wow, this was just... Wow. You perfectly embodied Ron and Hermione's relationship. You're an excellent author, and JK Rowling would be extremely proud.

Honestly, I read this in a while of two minutes, because I couldn't tear my eyes away! I'm favoriting this story, for sure!

Rae
GoddlessOutrage chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I loved it. I honestly hate writing reviews, because I never know quite what to say most of the time. I especially liked the mention of Hermione's mom helping her think through her feelings towards Ron, and, of course, the great ending bit. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
A person chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I would love you so much more than I already do if you made a missing moments fan fiction.

Notice I say moments, not moment.
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Love it!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Great story!
I really like this view of Hermione. I'm more of a Hr/D-fan, but it's great to see how canon could be. :-)
I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I really really like it! ron is my favorite character and u captured him perfectly
CeeJaay29 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I've read a lot of fanfics till now but this one is unbeatable. Truly Awesome. I always liked the Ron character in the books and thought they did injustice to him in the movies. This is too good, all I can say is OMG. OMG, I am now feeling like Lavender Brown in 6th year.