Reviews for The For And Against List
lumosnico chapter 1 . 3/28
Soooooooooooo sweet! Love it!
PieLover139 chapter 1 . 1/20
Awww... I really liked this. I think it was great about how you wrote it on Hermione's PIV about Ron. Amazingly written - 10/10!

Kai :)
Payal chapter 1 . 1/12
Glad to see, someone get Hermione so right to the core! :)
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 1/10
Wow, this was just... Wow. You perfectly embodied Ron and Hermione's relationship. You're an excellent author, and JK Rowling would be extremely proud.

Honestly, I read this in a while of two minutes, because I couldn't tear my eyes away! I'm favoriting this story, for sure!

Rae
GoddlessOutrage chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I loved it. I honestly hate writing reviews, because I never know quite what to say most of the time. I especially liked the mention of Hermione's mom helping her think through her feelings towards Ron, and, of course, the great ending bit. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
A person chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I would love you so much more than I already do if you made a missing moments fan fiction.

Notice I say moments, not moment.
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Love it!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Great story!
I really like this view of Hermione. I'm more of a Hr/D-fan, but it's great to see how canon could be. :-)
I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I really really like it! ron is my favorite character and u captured him perfectly
CeeJaay29 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I've read a lot of fanfics till now but this one is unbeatable. Truly Awesome. I always liked the Ron character in the books and thought they did injustice to him in the movies. This is too good, all I can say is OMG. OMG, I am now feeling like Lavender Brown in 6th year.
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Fantastic, although you don't have all your facts straight. Seamus Finnegan isn't Muggleborn, for instance. His mum's a witch.
We'reTheLoveGeneration chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh my God I feel like killing Hermione in her sleep and getting Ron all to myself... but I guess I ship R/Hr way too much for that.
Who knows though, I could be persuaded...

[HEAVY BEATHING] GINGERS !
Adrian Cliffhunt chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Wonderfully done! One of the best fics I have ever read. Just admirable writing. I'm an ardent Romione fan and its nice to something so in character with the JKR's cannon! Love it. Thanks for sharing and good luck for more!
My Patronus Is A Wookie chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This is likely the most IC first-person narrative I've ever read here for HJG. And it also manages to communicate everything that's wonderful about Ron. Brava. Perfection. Frickin' loved it.