Reviews for Reminisce
charming2drew chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
So when Sam asked the final question, I about cried. (Seriously, I did.) This was a really well written fic! I definitely enjoyed it!

Abbz
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I am *this* close to tears because of you! Ouchie!
laughandlove chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Aw, I love this one too! It was heartbreaking in a way, though...especially when Dean got close to saying that Mary had always told him "angels are watching over you" before he went to bed - and then averted the dialogue because it was too painful...*heart breaks*

You just capture the boys perfectly!

-laughandlove
Mizackles chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This made me smile as well as made my heart ache. Very touching.

I think you captured the younger Winchesters perfectly...and agree fully with your 2nd authors note.

Loved it...no I adored it!

- Suze :)
exitlight chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Aww poor Sammy need reasurrances. Dean and John love Mom! I liked it.
Intex chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
It was great. Short but sweet :) I love John so much
Gibi chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I love it ! You story is very good. Poor Sam, he just wants to know if Mary love him ! And John and Dean, they are so sad !

And i think, both of them answer as Sam would like (i'm not sur this sentence it's good). He can imagine his moterh.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Awesome oneshot! Poor little Sammy-wanting to know so much about his mother but not getting what he needed to help him understand her. I felt so sad for him with that last question he had to ask because there was no way he could remember that his mom did love him very much!
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
You were spot on!... I remember trying to have the same conversation with my father about my mom... but I never wanted to hurt his feelings. He did say she was kind... an angel compared to him...lol... or was it a saint... to put up with him. He never remarried... said years later... there was never anyone like her...