Reviews for Switched
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Meg you bitch I will end you . You hurt ...killed Sammy and did it to fuck with Dean , Dean won't have to kill you I'll do it myself and just so ya know I'll bring them back too
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
ha, loved it! that was pretty cool. you should have continued this!

-luna
renegade-chevy chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was an awesome story. I was gonna kill you when I read you were killing Sam (coz you deserved )but then I saw it was a vision and did the happy dance. lol. It was great. really well written. :D *claps*
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Oh! I'm so glad that wasn't what I thought it was going to be. That makes me feel much better. I sure hate Meg, that bitch can do some serious damage!
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
more..more.. please hurry up! this is soo good! )
Yuuki-Neechan chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
ek what a way to end it, poor sammy *cry* how can u say ur not an amazing writer. ur amazing.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
lauren healy chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
omg that was brilliant please update soon the sress is driving me phsyco
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
omg wow! you had me all over the place with this story-in a good way, of course-i love that you brought meg back. i think that she's probably one of my favorite demons lol.

And totally know what youre saying about the evil plot bunny but your supernatural dvds? :gasp!: bad bunny!

Great story. do you think you'll write a sequel? you kinda left us hanging there at the end and im dying to find out if sam's vision comes true.

chailyn
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Awesome fic, loved it.
murderesslotus chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
This was fun! I really enjoyed it!