Reviews for Harry Potter and the Man of Unknown
Smurfadoodle but now he's cool chapter 1 . 7/16
You are the first fanfiction in the most popular franchise to write fanfic about on the entire site. If that's not winning a race, I don't know what is.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Oh, finally! Suppose I can sympathise for Thomas after all. I loved that interaction between him and Anna, who I must say is a well written character. I can't believe you didn't like Azkaban! That's my 2nd favourite HP book. Anyway, thank you for such an entertaining story.
Abigail chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
Thomas is really nothing like James, is he? So cynical and bitter. No wonder Snape didn't have a clue. I thought our boy Tommy was scared of/hated Harry all this time. He has no respect for anyone, though.
Abigail chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
Wow. Erwin is insane. But he's also interesting and fresh so I guess I can live with it.

Professor Erwin whirled around to Snape who was reaching for his wand and pointed his own wand in Snape's face. "Ah, ah, Severus. I'll turn you into a toad before you can touch your wand, do you hear me?"

Snape stared at him in shock, then a smirk grew on his face. "What will the Ministry say?" he sneered, looking suddenly triumphant.

"If they ever met you, I'd bet they'd say terrific," Professor Erwin replied snidely.

THAT IS BRILLIANT.
Abigail chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
I can't believe I'm reading the first Harry Potter fanfiction ever! You, my dear, are a legend in your own right. And it's actually pretty good. The hell is Erwin's problem? Guess I'll have to read on to find out :)
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Oh boy, this was written in 1999? I was only a little child back then... Is this really the first Harry Potter fanfiction story that has ever been written? Author, if you are still somehow reading this review, just so you know that it's really good.

And... you actually wished that Harry had gone to Azkaban? Well, we can always dream... xD

Best wishes! :)
Phoenix Arisen Again chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
This is the best story I've ever read. Punching a phantom, telling studtens to shut up and calling Voldemort's hiatus from society

Professor Erwin is clearly an awesome badass! Do a sequel, 20 yrs later. How old is Harry when he defeats Voldemort? This was written before the 7th book came out
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Wow-this-is-awesome-find-1st-fic
Pool chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
I FOUND YOUR STORY! IT WAS MENTIONED IN THE TIME MAGAZINE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Do you know that this story is mentioned in a special edition of Time Magazine about Harry Potter for the 20 years. It in the timeline as the first known Harry Potter fanfiction story.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2017
Nice
kenzie3045 chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
i can't belive this is the first harry potter fnfiction ever made
Song of Magic chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Woah. This was published exactly 363 days before I was born.
narribo chapter 4 . 6/1/2017
To be honest I'm here because it's the first ever Harry Potter fanfiction, but I am extremely satisfied because it's SO GOOD. The brother plot twist was unexpected (I say no more cause spoilers). This fanfic was made while my mum was pregnant with me, that's absolutely insane! Gonna check your profile and see if you've wrote any others ;)
HallowedExistence chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
I can't believe this is the first Harry potter fanfiction! It's awesome to think that what this fic was the first of something that now has more than 800 000 stories, if you include the crossovers, as well as multiple sites dedicated to purely to keeping the stories and discussing them!