Reviews for Harry Potter and the Man of Unknown
I feel so privileged to be able to read the very first Harry Potter fanfiction ever. So cool. And I really enjoyed this story, I like your writing style. I definitely didn't see the twist about Erwin being James' brother coming.
HP2ndGen chapter 4 . 8/15
Wow this fic was written before I was even born. Awesome. I really did enjoy reading this. And congrats on being the first fic on this site.
IStandAmazed chapter 1 . 7/26
It's amazing to me to think that this fic was literally written before I was born. The very first fanfic for Harry Potter. Wow. Thanks for kick starting the wonderful wizarding world based of Queen JKR!
allamanda29 chapter 4 . 7/9
Wow I was only 8 year old when this fic was posted and now I'm 25.. this is amazing story
ladyck chapter 1 . 6/6
is the author of this book dead or..
Dyenya chapter 1 . 6/5
It's funny, reading this makes me feel like I'm exploring an ancient wonder. Never the less I'm the same age as it...
Igniz Winter Ninja chapter 1 . 5/24
I wasn't even born when this was posted...
CkSwCtWj chapter 1 . 5/21
Wow, your writing is powerful.
Very descriptive, beautiful, and immensely similar to talent that of J.K Rowling's.
I love the diction you have chose. It's very canon-like.
The word choice is on spot, and everything about your fic is quite magical.
Congrats of being the first fic writer here for HP on !
MasterBrattan chapter 4 . 5/1
A pretty good story for the first ever Harry Potter fanfic, which I learned of through TVTropes. I feel that the characters seemed off to me b/c I've read all the books and multiple fics. Again, pretty good.
This fanfic is older than me. Incredible.
kattttiiieee chapter 1 . 4/22
Oh my god... Is this the first Harry Potter fanfic? From 17 years ago...? That's incredible.
This is seventeen years old. Seventeen. This person has probably not glanced at FanFiction in years, the their accomplishments forgotten to be remembered. They probably have moved on and don't even like Harry Pptter that much anymore. They probably don't even realize they are in fact famous. I wonder if they ever check in. Hello, author. I am Cate. And it's a pleasure to meet you.
artemisxpercy chapter 1 . 3/20
Published in 1999 wow
3 chapter 1 . 1/3
This was written three years before I was born. That may not seem like a lot, but considering the fact that 16 years have passed, who knows?
This person probably moved on with their life, maybe they have a family and a job and forgot all about September 4th of 1999.
Maybe their a famous author now, or maybe just an author, pursing their childhood dream of writing.
We don't know anything about this person, but we given it loads of reads because the lagacy of Harry Potter has kept us reading this.
Maybe you didn't even know that this website was up in 1999. But now you do, because this person decided to write a story about it.
AlwaysHufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
This fic was written years before I was born, and it's still here for me to read it... amazing.