Reviews for Harry Potter and the Man of Unknown
Song of Magic chapter 1 . 6/24
Woah. This was published exactly 363 days before I was born.
narribo chapter 4 . 6/1
To be honest I'm here because it's the first ever Harry Potter fanfiction, but I am extremely satisfied because it's SO GOOD. The brother plot twist was unexpected (I say no more cause spoilers). This fanfic was made while my mum was pregnant with me, that's absolutely insane! Gonna check your profile and see if you've wrote any others ;)
TL14 chapter 1 . 5/19
I can't believe this is the first Harry potter fanfiction! It's awesome to think that what this fic was the first of something that now has more than 800 000 stories, if you include the crossovers, as well as multiple sites dedicated to purely to keeping the stories and discussing them!
BellaEllaWriter chapter 4 . 5/19
This fanfic is older than me. I still cannot quite believe that.
Neo Skies chapter 1 . 5/15
The first harry potter fanfiction ever. Cool. :-)
Silverfyre16 chapter 1 . 2/18
Written in 1999, the very first Harry Potter fanfiction ever. Five years older than me. I doubt you, as the author, has ever paused to think and wonder about what a great impact you made on the most known and loved book series in the world.
ShipEveryoneWithMe chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
OKAY THEY ALSO STARTED DRAMIONE
ShipEveryoneWithMe chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
This is four years older than me. I am in so much awe right now...
ShipEveryoneWithMe chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I found it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I feel so privileged to be able to read the very first Harry Potter fanfiction ever. So cool. And I really enjoyed this story, I like your writing style. I definitely didn't see the twist about Erwin being James' brother coming.
HP2ndGen chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
Wow this fic was written before I was even born. Awesome. I really did enjoy reading this. And congrats on being the first fic on this site.
IStandAmazed chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
It's amazing to me to think that this fic was literally written before I was born. The very first fanfic for Harry Potter. Wow. Thanks for kick starting the wonderful wizarding world based of Queen JKR!
andreapirlono1fan chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Wow I was only 8 year old when this fic was posted and now I'm 25.. this is amazing story
ladyck chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
is the author of this book dead or..
Dyenya chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
It's funny, reading this makes me feel like I'm exploring an ancient wonder. Never the less I'm the same age as it...