Reviews for Down By The Dandelions
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I really love your humor, it make me chuckle a few times throughout. Also, your interpretation of Teddy was adorable, as was Fred and Victoire. Thanks for writing such a humorous yet supremely cute fic!
motherpucker chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I adore this oneshot! It's quirky and funny and well-written and realistic - a 10/10 oneshot!

Ella
hondagirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I liked it. Little Rose was definetly my favorite character in here. I love the anal personality you gave her. But nervous Teddy was good as well. Added to C2!

-honda
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Not many TV stories i've read, i particuarly liked. Like they were all so straight into it "Omigod i lurve you!'. But i loved your's-it was just how i see it, and it was perfect in my opinion. I loved fred and Rosie's part.

(Though i think if Teddy was 16, and 19 in the epilogue which was in 3 year's from this fic, Rose should've been 9 i think, not 6)(But whatever)

Shot, i loved it. D
Toffy chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This is so ace I really loved it :D The humour was great and I could totally picture everything going on - the sarcasm and irony was brill too and the little bit of fluff at the ending is always a nice touch lol :)

Brilliant!

Hehe, friendy much, Toffy.
SingingBird812 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This was nice to read. :)