Reviews for You Want Answers?
CoolCatz14 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
This was AMAZING! I love all the brotherly moments, the oc' s, and the way you portray the character's! I saw very little wrong with this story! There was a few mistakes here and there. Overall, fantastic job! CoolCatz
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
Loved! xD
Sastiel chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
This whole story is fantastic! Great job!
Madebyme chapter 14 . 1/21/2009
Thank you for sharing your wonderful fic, it's been a pleasure to read. The storyline was full of twists and turns and I love your action scenes, the pace is always really fast and edgy.

I will be sorry to say goodbye to this story, I love how you write the boys and how Bobby and Missouri became extended family members.

I hope to read something else of yours in the near future. Best wishes and take care, Madebyme :-)
zuimar chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
Hi there, just a quick note to let you know that I enjoyed your fic immensely, great job you did!
supernatfem76 chapter 14 . 1/17/2009
Thanks for the update. I liked your final chapter. It brought a smile to my face as I read it. I liked all the touching moments in it. It tied up all the loose ends well. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
supernatfem76 chapter 13 . 9/3/2008
This was definitely worth the wait. This chapter was action packed. I liked all the latest developments in this chapter. I liked the dialogue. You did an excellent job on the flashback. I can't believe this will be finished in one more chapter. I can't wait to see how you wrap this story up.
JamieMc chapter 13 . 9/2/2008
thanks for the update .

it was a long xait but its totaly worth it ;)

coolcat chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
Very good! I just loved it and the fact it was long was great!
supernatfem76 chapter 12 . 6/23/2008
I liked the chapter. It was exciting. Are there two Sam's? I forget how much I liked the Betty character. Thanks for the recap. Good update. I can't wait for more.
samantha-dean chapter 12 . 6/23/2008
lifeneedscarcasim chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
damn...this is really good. END IT STRONG!
Colby's girl chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
Great've got me all ready for the big showdown! I can't wait to find out what is going on with the two different Sams..where's the demon?
darksupernatural chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
Good chapter, not dull, not stretched out. Looking forward to the big battle.
sunnyjunedays chapter 12 . 6/22/2008
Hi, I don't know if i've reviewed this story before. I loved this chapter, the two Sam's, it was two Sam's wasn't it? I loved the certainty of Bobby that this was not Sam and Dean not even questioning that it was his brother. Missouri's uncertainty until her definite "That's not the demon", was a great end to this chapter.

Looking forward to more of this. I'm now going to go back and re-read so i'm fully up to date as to what may come next. x