Reviews for Collar
I'm Nova chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
Please, let Rikuo unlock his powers once more and break every fucking bone in Hartham's body...and then some. Rikuo got his share of whumpage (Criminal minds fandom talk) already, didn't he? Anyway, beautiful work. Keep going!
Anonymousvampayar chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
Excellent! OMG! I love your style! Thank you for writing. Please write more?
AnnoMizuki chapter 11 . 6/10/2010
LOVE it! More please:P
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Ok, I really, really, REALLY love this fic! It's such a creative plot idea, and you really know how to capture the charatcters really well! - Please, please, please, please continue it! PLEASE!
Jess chapter 11 . 3/24/2009
I really enjoyed reading this please continue with the story.
asagohan-no-bento chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
ah! there's no more...its so good, its the first legal drug story that i've actually become addicted to.

i can't wait for future updates!

a-n-b
seregilrocks chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
Aw..Oh please oh please oh please. I MUST know what happens! I'll be waiting for an update! I believe in you!1
Ryoyoku chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
M!I love this story! *
krazylicious chapter 11 . 11/20/2008
this is a good story. love it! always a fan of uke rikuo.
vicious-kitsune chapter 11 . 10/6/2008
I pretty much devoured this fic in one go. Actually that's a bit of a bad thing, I was meant to be studying kanji and was only going to read a couple of chapters before going back to my studies. Ops. I just got sucked into the story and couldn't stop reading.

Anyway I really must get back to studying or I'll screw up my tests tomorrow.
DanniHavok chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
wo! luv this fic big time! hope u continue...Danni
Candlelight Kiss chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
OMG OMG OMG YOU HAVE 2 WRITE WRITE WRITE MORE!

PLEASE!
Oceans in Hand chapter 11 . 5/5/2008
Ek! Uh oh! Jeez, what happens next? Nice story, a bit fast moving, but good all the same Ep...(I think I'm out of extended exclaimations of surprise now...)

Alert :)
sarcastic.shinobi chapter 11 . 4/25/2008
Agh! The tension! Rikuo and his dumb mouth! Can't wait to see what happens next! (-gives Rikuo a hand-grenade- I hope it involves Hartham exploding.)
Jordanne chapter 11 . 4/25/2008